Notices
Formula

Cabin Hatch 89 311

Old 05-24-2010, 08:04 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cabin Hatch 89 311

Have a 89 311, looking for the small part of the hatch that closes over the cabin door. The piece that has the two latches screwed thru it that you can latch from the inside. Also bolts to the large hinge( the first part that you open before lifting the larger hatch that locks up with the two knobs). Dealer said didnt think Formula still made it. Looking for a used one.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:56 PM
Registered

There is a place by the name of Peterson plastics in chicago Il that made one for my buddy I think they charged him around 125.00 or so.

Peterson Brothers Plastics Inc‎2929 North Pulaski Road, Chicago, IL 60641-5421(773) 286-5666‎
petersenplastics.com
Old 05-25-2010, 09:28 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

thanks ill give them a shout
Old 05-26-2010, 08:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jiffy292
Have a 89 311, looking for the small part of the hatch that closes over the cabin door. The piece that has the two latches screwed thru it that you can latch from the inside. Also bolts to the large hinge( the first part that you open before lifting the larger hatch that locks up with the two knobs). Dealer said didnt think Formula still made it. Looking for a used one.

I just had a new hatch and door made for my 311. I had it done from a local guye here in Ohio. It came out really nice. I had the hatch made in a one piece kinda like a Fountain. Instead if the hatch being hinged in the front and middle, it is all one part with a 2.5in lip rolled over the front. And he is really cheap, he charged me 80.00 for everything.

Drop me an email if you want to see pics of it i can send ya some..
[email protected]
Old 05-26-2010, 08:56 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by theadamv1
I just had a new hatch and door made for my 311. I had it done from a local guye here in Ohio. It came out really nice. I had the hatch made in a one piece kinda like a Fountain. Instead if the hatch being hinged in the front and middle, it is all one part with a 2.5in lip rolled over the front. And he is really cheap, he charged me 80.00 for everything.

Drop me an email if you want to see pics of it i can send ya some..
[email protected]
Ummm yea we want to see the pics !!! ..email em to me and I will post em ........m

[email protected]
Old 05-27-2010, 07:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by offthefront
Ummm yea we want to see the pics !!! ..email em to me and I will post em ........m

[email protected]
I will send em to ya this evening, dont have them here @ wk..