steering issuess >

steering issuess

Notices

steering issuess

Old 06-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default steering issuess

hello all looking for some help on an issue iam having, whe cruising at 3k about 35mph if i accel to fast boat shoots to the right, and when i back off its will shoot left or right any ideas what can cause this?? its a bravo 1 and a 454 combo. running a 4 blade bravo 1 prop.. thanks for any help
Old 06-01-2010, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fixx

Originally Posted by NY22Z
hello all looking for some help on an issue iam having, whe cruising at 3k about 35mph if i accel to fast boat shoots to the right, and when i back off its will shoot left or right any ideas what can cause this?? its a bravo 1 and a 454 combo. running a 4 blade bravo 1 prop.. thanks for any help
its the 4 blade prop,4 blades prop is for stern lift and that small and narrow of a boat it will do what your saying..first try over trimming and see what happens..also make sure your prop is the correct pitch and it work with in the engine's max rpm range..

had a friend complains about the same thing with his 22 classic with a bravo/shorty -2 combo with a 29 4 blade..he ended up changing it to a 3 blade mirage+
Old 06-01-2010, 01:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea thats what iam think the prop thats on there now 24p 4 i max out at wot at 4500 rpm wich is perfect considering i have a 454 330.. so ur right i need to step down to a 23 or 25 pitch 3 blade mirage..