Notices

GPS problem

Old 07-20-2010, 12:32 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow GPS problem

I replaced the battery in my GPS anntena but it still pined a 69 MPH with the power on or off. What could be the problem?.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:01 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Go to livorsi website and open the PDF troubleshooting link for basic diagnosis. But sounds like you have to send it in for a bench test. Just sent mine in yesterday after deciding njot to mess with the battery change myself.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:55 AM
Registered

you CANNOT replace a battery and expect it to work. I went through the whole thing recently. I replaced the battery and it still did not work. It has to be recalibrated and the battery will just die again in a couple of years. Now livorsi is not even replacing batterys, but the whole sending unit. So I just bought a new batteryless antenna and was done with it. Livorsi will give you a $30 credit for you battery type antenna on trade in.