Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Windline SM-3XG Stainless Ladder. >

Windline SM-3XG Stainless Ladder.

Notices

Windline SM-3XG Stainless Ladder.

Old 09-23-2010, 02:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Windline SM-3XG Stainless Ladder.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what the dimensions between the mounting holes are on the Windline SM-3XG boarding ladder please?

Thanks.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fixx

Originally Posted by Jon H
Hi,

Can anyone tell me what the dimensions between the mounting holes are on the Windline SM-3XG boarding ladder please?

Thanks.
here are the specs, dont know if its what your looking for..http://www.eternalboating.com/3-step...-ladder-sm-3xg

if you need a wider one their is anothe mfr of the sme style ladder..http://www.divendog.com/Pricelist.as...e=1&category=1
Old 09-24-2010, 04:49 AM
Registered

Thanks for that Mrfixall, but i really need the dimensions between the mounting holes to see if it will fit my boat. Was hoping someone here might have one and be able to measure the fixing holes for me.

I have asked Windline for the dimensions but they just keep referring me to my boat manufacturer for a part number so they can charge more (I guess).

My Velocity VR1 was originally fitted with a Windline ladder but it was removed so i would like to use the existing holes in the swim platform to fix a replacement boarding ladder.

Thanks.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:47 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Jon,
Have you tried asking Steve or Kenny at Velocity? I'm in a similar situation trying to replace a missing ladder and not wanting to drill new mounting holes. Velocity told me they had a few ladders on order and would call me when they came in....
Rick
Old 09-25-2010, 10:57 AM
Registered

Did you get the dimensions you needed ? I just installed this same ladder on my Scarab, and can give you the dimensions sir. Call me if you still need help. (Jim) 716-807-4561
Old 09-28-2010, 03:14 PM
Registered

Sorry for the late reply, i have been away for a few days.

Powerquest230 - I have e-mailed kenny but he only confirmed that it was a windline product fitted. he did not pass on a part number. I have heard that Windline pass you on to your boat manufacturer who charge a 100 bucks more for the part so i am trying to be clever in sourcing the mounting dimensions so i can purchase a windline swim ladder and save some hard earned.

tinman565 - sorry for the late reply, would love the dimensions if you have them please.

Thanks for the replys.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:35 PM
Registered

I'll have them for you tomorrow sir.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Jon,

I talked to Kenny today about my ladder and he was ordering one for me for a bit less than retail. Not sure if I should post price on here since it is under retail, PM me if interested.
I've called with several questions since I purchased my Velocity used and he has been very helpful.
Rick