all you 496 guy,s >

all you 496 guy,s

Notices

all you 496 guy,s

Old 10-12-2010, 07:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default all you 496 guy,s

All you 496 guys that picked Raylars brain for years,NOW he need your support, Ray needs sales or he won,t be around to answer our 496 questions .If your thinking about 496 upgrade now would be a good time . even as simple as ecu upgrade Call Ray at 866 496-8181 Thanks
Old 10-13-2010, 01:00 AM
Registered

Good luck to you Ray, And to everybody else in the marine industry, I hope you all can survive and thrive from here on out.

Here's to hoping that you all can .

Good luck guys.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:33 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 74 Likes on 24 Posts

I hope Ray isn't going anywhere. I have a ton of interest in upgrading my 525's with his set-up.. But the fact is,boat only has 210 hrs and running great.Another 90 or so,and i will be calling him.
Old 10-13-2010, 08:54 AM
Registered

I really hpe not!! He has been very helpful with everything I have ever asked him.
Old 10-13-2010, 11:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BONDO10
I hope Ray isn't going anywhere. I have a ton of interest in upgrading my 525's with his set-up.. But the fact is,boat only has 210 hrs and running great.Another 90 or so,and i will be calling him.
Why wait sounds like nice winter project
Old 10-14-2010, 11:06 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Wink We're still breathing

Robert:

Did not mean to have my conversation with you the other day sound like the end of the road. Sometimes I just like to fell sorry for myself like others in this economic mess our nation is in.
We at Raylar are expierencing the downturn in the performance boating industry like everybody else in this industry.
Its pretty anemic out there right now and its very disheartening to know that this economic mess that has so many companies and individuals in this industry on the edge was not of our doing but brought about by greed and dishonesty in the big world of finance (Funny Money) and politics (Public Enema!), not by those hardworking motivated individuals and companies like Raylar who have invested hundreds of thousands of dollars and thousands of hours of time and effort to create quality products and innovation that our industry and country really need.
Raylar is in better shape than many in our troubled industry in that we have no debt, operate on a very efficient overhead position and have a unique one of a kind high quality product that the performance boat market really needs.
The problem is that we are like so many in our industry right now, we have so many potential customers who want and need to do upgrades to their engines but they don't have any real disposable income to make the upgrades without putting themselves in economic difficulty.
Some of this slowdown is just time of the year sales slowdown, but guaging it by past years its really thin and slow out there this year.
We'll hang around hopefully as long as most in this industry, but it sure gets depressing watching our dynamic industry get torn apart by others and things beyond our control!
In any event I hope better times and economy for all of us in the future.

Best Regards
Ray @ Raylar
Old 10-14-2010, 01:49 PM
Registered

I would love to put the kits on my 496's but times 3 sure runs the numbers up in a hurry.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

I like the idea of upgrading mine but I just don't have that many hrs on them yet...maybe next winter though
Old 10-14-2010, 02:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LAriverratt
I like the idea of upgrading mine but I just don't have that many hrs on them yet...maybe next winter though
It's not about the hrs but HP!!
Old 10-14-2010, 03:07 PM
Registered

Keep your head up Ray. By business has not been very good this year either. So at least your not alone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.