Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > American Offshore
American Offshore WINS!!   ....  Again! >

American Offshore WINS!! .... Again!

Notices

American Offshore WINS!! .... Again!

Old 05-12-2002, 02:05 PM
FASTCATS

Thumbs up American Offshore WINS!! .... Again!

American Offshore won the annual TOPPS radar run held on Lake Conroe, yesterday at a mild 110 mph! There was a good turnout of cats at the run. We had a mild set up on the boat as the winds were strong. A lot of Vees were having a tough time and came by after the race to see the boat after seeing how well it handled the rough stuff. Let us know of any runs that you guys may be entered into, we would like to post them and the results!

Old 05-12-2002, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What size boat- power-drive,by the way congralations
Old 05-12-2002, 11:10 PM
Registered

Default A win For American Offshore!!

Fastcat
Nice to hear of your victory, How many boats in your class? When and where are you planning on running again? A lot of us are still having winter here in Yankee Land, Have not used my boat one time this year. Might be fun to spend a week-end down your way!
Please let us know of any week end partys or runs that we might be able to drop down and vist. Really would like to meet some of our OSO brothers from somewhere warm.
Would have loved to have went to Lake Havsu but just too far to tow,and of course the bills go on, So off to work we must go!!
anyway, if you hear of anything let us know and we will do the same for you whenever summer gets here!!!!
eliminator219
PS No salt water
Old 05-13-2002, 10:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Scott-
Which boat did you use?
Call me.
John
Old 05-14-2002, 10:02 PM
Registered

Scott I heard Ed Ferro is building a 38 cat with a 12 beam. Wondering if it is a stretched 31. I used to hang around his shop alot when he was in grove. His brother John Helped My friend and I build are first Plug. Also helped build the NSX. Great boat.
Old 05-15-2002, 08:45 AM
FASTCATS

Hi DueClaws,
We took the 31 that we had at your place a couple of weeks ago. I put the 32p props on it to save the drives, (it will pull 36p to 5700 rpm) I got your email, I think that it is a good idea!

Hi Apache,
Yes, Ed bought a mold a couple of years ago, there has been a part at his shop for about 2 years now, not sure as to what he is going to do with it. I think that it is a old midnight express or something like that. It is not an old 3100.

Eliminator,
We have salt down here, but we know how to flush them. Come on down and get a product called salt away. DueClaws can tell you about it.

Cat N Around
We took a 3100 with AO650 with a real easy set up to save the outdrives, (weakest link until an upgrade is done)

Old 05-15-2002, 10:23 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks Scott-
We should be able to do the shoot in a week or so. See you at the factory.
John