Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > American Offshore
how is the market for 2600 nxs now??? >

how is the market for 2600 nxs now???

Notices

how is the market for 2600 nxs now???

Old 12-06-2010, 04:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how is the market for 2600 nxs now???

Ive been thinking about upsizing to a bigger cat. anyone having any luck selling their 26 footer. i almost hate to sell mine. I have more in this last redo than i could sell the boat for. if anyone is looking to buy the nicest nxs in the world, let me know
Old 12-06-2010, 04:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by abaze
if anyone is looking to buy the nicest nxs in the world, let me know
I think everyone says that about "their" boat that is currently up for sale.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:41 PM
Registered

got any pictures
Old 12-06-2010, 06:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Baja_man
I think everyone says that about "their" boat that is currently up for sale.
"everyone????" ive seen a few people claim" nicest in the country". ive never seen anyone claim " nicest in the world". but mine is just that nice.

i think the only thing i reused in my resto was the fiberglass, the front tow hook and the trailer. everything is new bigger better billetier and shinier than factory except for windscreens. they are just new.

thank you for allowing me to clear that up so i dont look like those other crazies overselling their boats
Old 12-06-2010, 06:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cat n around
got any pictures
i will try to get some posted in the next couple of days.

or send me your email and i will send a couple now.

this is the boat oso member rottiguy stripped every nut bolt wire out of and we started over from nothing. the plan was to keep the boat for a long time. everything was overdone.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:24 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ive been thinking about upsizing to a bigger cat. anyone having any luck selling their 26 footer. i almost hate to sell mine. I have more in this last redo than i could sell the boat for. if anyone is looking to buy the nicest nxs in the world, let me know
Welcome to OSO. Why haven't you joined before now? What does your username mean? Do you want a 3100?
Old 12-07-2010, 08:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Catmando
Welcome to OSO. Why haven't you joined before now? What does your username mean? Do you want a 3100?
actually, i have been a member. i just couldnt remember my username or password. my user name is my shortened name augie bazemore. i have always wanted a 3100, but lately i have been looking at motions and skaters now that prices have dropped. i had a 28 skater and loved it. i would like to hear about your 3100, but oso member rottiguy might kill me if i bought someone elses.
Old 12-07-2010, 03:20 PM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

Get ready for a good dry azz funking! Market is in the sh!tter and your lookin to sell in the wrong season. EVERYBODY is lookin for a steal, so if you dont want to let it go for 50 cents on the dollar, keep it. Only way to sell a boat right now is if someone you know wants it and they already know the TLC and cash youve put into it, and are willin to pay more for that! Its crazy, but thats the boat market now-a-days.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:13 PM
Registered

I want a NSX. I would like to see some pics. My email is [email protected]
Old 12-07-2010, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Damn Augie what brings you here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.