View Full Version : fuel sender

04-07-2011, 08:50 AM
Has anyone changed the fuel sender for the fuel gauge?

Lost reading on one of my tanks. I am thinking its the sender.
Where do I find a replacement?


04-07-2011, 02:12 PM
They are a standard unit and can be bought from overtons or any boat supply place. measure the depth of the take and order one.

04-08-2011, 08:27 AM
Cool, thanks. lets hope it works,,
Happy boating

feline frenzy
04-08-2011, 01:56 PM
Get a nice electric pressure gushed from Livorsi! No stuck float arms and accurate readings.and their only a couple bucks more

04-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Check the grounds first.

14 apache
04-08-2011, 06:35 PM
Do a search for WEMA they make some real nice stainless senders very cheep real high quality. Watch were you buy them from some places want a arm and a leg.