It's Time To Fly!

Notices
Formula

It's Time To Fly!

Old 05-21-2011, 06:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's Time To Fly!

Finally getting some descent weather here in the mid West, at least for one day. Up at 6:15 AM, can't sleep, excited to get the "Bird" out today.....driving the wife crazy! I am sooooo ready for summer and the boating season. Lake Cumberland is very high right now but starting to recede. The COE finally opened the spill gates on the dam about 2 weeks ago drawing down the lake. It's been a slow process though due to continual rain.

I hope everybody else across the country is starting to get their Formulas out on the water. I can't believe the first holiday weekend is only 1 week away.........ENJOY!

Old 05-21-2011, 06:38 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm jealous. Weather up here in northern New England has been horrible. Dealership where my boat is stored still has not gotten it out for a little work to be done. I have never picked up a boat from storage after the first week in May - Never. Probably won't have it in time for Memorial Day. That is not only depressing, it's unbelievable. Not only that, I bought the 353 last fall, so you can imagine how long the winter was. Have fun on your Bird this weekend !!
Old 05-21-2011, 06:53 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I am headed up to my place in Maine to try and get the Donzi figured out. Maybe get it in the water.
Old 05-21-2011, 06:06 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Plenty of water, that's for sure. Supposed to be ok tomorrow , but around 60. Rained today in between black clouds, sun and mist. Get it out of its system, I say.
Good news is that my boat is in the shop and the work is basically done. Had the Corsa quick and Quiet pulled to get the right Formula sound thru the stock box ( to much leaking down thru the props) . Should be much improved. Just need the small fiberglass repair to cure and I can git her home for detailing pre launch. Getting there.
Steve
Old 05-21-2011, 10:56 PM
Registered

Heading to the lake Thursday, can't wait. Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend.
Old 05-22-2011, 11:22 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Droppped mine in the water for the first time yesterday at a small lake close to home. Can't wait to hit the big water of Lake Cumberland and LOTO this summer.

Man it felt good to hear the engines turn over!
Old 05-22-2011, 04:54 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 35 Likes on 17 Posts

Been in the lake since Mid March, however one weekend too many. End of April blew a head gasket, now in process of rebuild. Will be missing the big weekend. Everybody have one for me, and make some noise!!!