From race boat to sit down???

Notices

From race boat to sit down???

Old 06-22-2011, 10:17 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default From race boat to sit down???

Tried to find a way to titile this thread so it would get the most info.

Since there seems to not be a lot of interest in buying my boat, I think this winter I am going to convert it to a gladiator style sit down interior.

I know I will have to raise the floor, That is not to difficult I think, It will also allow me to build in storage and coolers etc.

I need patterns and or ideas for the dash set up, I need patterns and ideas for the seats etc.

Ideas, thoughts, input. I am a pretty good carpenter, but not really experienced enough to be creative with this. Once I get the frames etc built, I can find a good upholstery guy to handle the rest.

Thanks for input.

Jeff
Attached Thumbnails From race boat to sit down???-100_1668.jpg   From race boat to sit down???-imag0133.jpg   From race boat to sit down???-cimg0006.jpg  

From race boat to sit down???-cimg0009.jpg   From race boat to sit down???-dscf0212.jpg  
Old 06-22-2011, 10:19 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

By the way, she is running great.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jeff, I think you are on the right track for getting it sold. Another thought, while you have the sawzall out take a look at how MTI is doing their cabin/cabin access from the deck. neat idea and makes the boat WAY more doable.

I had the same plan as you when I was trying to buy the one out of Texas but somehow missed out on it. Great potential there, keep at it!
Old 06-22-2011, 10:57 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage
Jeff, I think you are on the right track for getting it sold. Another thought, while you have the sawzall out take a look at how MTI is doing their cabin/cabin access from the deck. neat idea and makes the boat WAY more doable.

I had the same plan as you when I was trying to buy the one out of Texas but somehow missed out on it. Great potential there, keep at it!
Well ****, just buy mine.