Lake Winni

Notices
Formula

Lake Winni

Old 08-01-2011, 08:45 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Lake Winni

We will be heading up to lake Winni this Friday for a week, my friends are already up there, says lots of Formulas. We rented a house in Merideth should be a great time,didn`t know
how many members hang out or live there let us know.

mark
Attached Thumbnails Lake Winni-img_0188-large-.jpg  
Old 08-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I live on Winni. have an '89 292 SR1 with Palm Beach graphics. Boat is in 19 Mile Bay but can be seen towards end of Winter Harbor, Weirs, Paugus Bay or Braun Bay. Look for me! I'm not a gold member so cant post a photo, but I'm sure you'd know the boat if u saw it.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I live on the Center Harbor side of Moultonborough, great lake to boat on. See my picture in the last page of the formula pics. I usually am out and about and usually make it over near the Weirs and Meredith way on the weekends. Your friend is right, there are lots of Formulas of all shapes and sizes on the lake.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:57 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

I live in Maine, but was there for a week a couple weeks ago. Stellar weather and vast numbers of Formulas to see and owners to chat with. Also plenty of Cigs and the like running around. Winni is an awesome lake and the speed limit has not been the pain in the a** that folks feared it would be. Just need to stay smart . The boats can eat in the Broads and there's plenty of room to do that. You'll have a great time. I'll be back in Sept and hope to keep the boat there someday. Steve
Old 08-03-2011, 08:33 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?...yer_detailpageThanks for the replys, this is our third year heading up it really is a great place,sat we`ll be in paugus bay, but braun on sunday. If you see the boat come say hi I`ll be looking for more Formulas

Last edited by masi242; 08-03-2011 at 08:39 PM.