Tab Pump Issues >

Tab Pump Issues

Notices

Tab Pump Issues

Old 08-03-2011, 06:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tab Pump Issues

Recently began having intermittent problems with my port tab pump. It would work sporadically at first, then things quit completely. When it did work, it worked great, didn't move slow or give any indication that anything was wrong. Now it doesn't work at all. I've pulled the pump off and tested it, runs fine in both directions when hooked to straight power. Solenoids are brand new. When everything is put together I can hear the solenoids clicking in each direction, but can't hear the motor running. I've cleaned all the contacts, etc. At this point it's either the pump itself or a ground issue I think, but would like any other input. My thoughts are that the solenoids wouldn't work if it was a ground issue though... Thoughts? Thanks-
Old 08-03-2011, 07:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check the reset button or fuse on the red wire I just had the same prob with my drive pump put new solenoids on was still the same wound up being the reset breaker lol I felt stupid hope this helps.