Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
So which manufaturer is bankrupt and who's not? >

So which manufaturer is bankrupt and who's not?

Notices

So which manufaturer is bankrupt and who's not?

Old 09-03-2011, 02:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So which manufaturer is bankrupt and who's not?

I'm just asking because I take it every high perf. boat make in the classifieds have just about the same build quality n' stuff. I would not want to deal with a make who's manufacturer is gone(or about to) though, because of lacking support etc. when you buy one of their boats etc., so is there any certain manufacturers one should stay away from these days?

Cheers!
Old 09-03-2011, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default fixx

Originally Posted by kimosabi
I'm just asking because I take it every high perf. boat make in the classifieds have just about the same build quality n' stuff. I would not want to deal with a make who's manufacturer is gone(or about to) though, because of lacking support etc. when you buy one of their boats etc., so is there any certain manufacturers one should stay away from these days?

Cheers!
your best bet is to visit the boat mfr you deside to go with and see for your self how busy they are,,i would hate to give a negitive feed back on hear say from other people..now a positive feedback for a mfr that seems to be doing ok i thing you would get a etter answer to..

Formula,nortech,fonzi,cigarette and skater just to name a few will be the survivers..
Old 09-03-2011, 06:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good point Sir. I wasn't looking for negative comments, just confirmations on whos gone. My lazy ass just didn't tell me that I should do the work and investigate more thorough on that. I'm a long ways away from the US and my schedule won't allow me home visits yet but either way this thread is closeable.

Cheers!