View Full Version : top gun cabin

riski bidness
09-09-2011, 12:23 PM
looking to change out my wooden table and ice cooler top to the white plastic style on my 93 top gun.Any for sale out there or know where i can have some made.Already tried Phil at Lip Ship his guy is no longer making them.

Jamie B.
09-13-2011, 06:33 PM
Bump.
I'd like to know also.
Thanks.

cigrocket
09-13-2011, 07:01 PM
I have seen guys take the Wooden table out, use it as a template and make one out of Corian. I haven't done it yet, but I may do this. I could also see my self doing the same with the top of the cooler. Or Making a new lid and covering it in vinyl and cig logo. Just my thoughts.

carter38
09-13-2011, 09:09 PM
I have seen guys take the Wooden table out, use it as a template and make one out of Corian. I haven't done it yet, but I may do this. I could also see my self doing the same with the top of the cooler. Or Making a new lid and covering it in vinyl and cig logo. Just my thoughts.

Why couldn't you just cover the wooden lid and then just have a new table built.

1bagger
09-13-2011, 10:34 PM
My guess is a local Residential Kitchen shop would make one for you .

tanner
09-15-2011, 10:20 AM
Use table as template, and call local plastics company an they will make you the pieces for the cooler top. I did ine here in Lauderdale from Prospect Plastics and it was no more than a hundred bucks for acrylic .

BDiggity
09-15-2011, 11:40 AM
i guess i never really paid attention, but how do u remove the table top? are there screws in the top covered w/ plugs?