Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Offshoreonly Industry News
What Do Leading Boat Builders Have To Say About CMI? >

What Do Leading Boat Builders Have To Say About CMI?

Notices

What Do Leading Boat Builders Have To Say About CMI?

Old 10-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Administrators

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What Do Leading Boat Builders Have To Say About CMI?

Judge us by the company we keep!
“MTI has been using CMI headers since our inception, helping us to achieve some of the best performance numbers in the market.”
Randy Scism, MTI
“CMI is the only real game in town. I have been buying from CMI for over 20 years and continue to be happy with the product they produce for my boats.”
Peter Hledin, Skater
“From the headers and exhaust down to the silencers and mufflers, CMI provides the best products for me to offer my customers when building custom boats. They stand behind their products and always assist us whenever an issue arises on our customers’ boats.”
Joe LoGiudice, Hustler Powerboats
“Here at DCB we only use the BEST. That’s why all of our boats have CMI exhaust and components.”
Dave Hemmingway, DCB
“On a recent project Mystic Powerboats Inc. worked with CMI to create an exhaust system in very close quarters through 3D computer solid modeling. In trading design files back and forth with our engineers, CMI created a system that not only fit the boat perfectly but works flawlessly. Being the most technologically advanced exhaust company in the United States makes CMI the only choice for Mystic Powerboats’ high level of design, engineering and performance.”
John Cosker, Mystic Powerboats