View Full Version : 91 27 fever question

the mayor
12-18-2011, 09:43 AM
New Fountain owner. I have read many threads and learned alot.
Thanks
Now my question under the back seat there looks to be several relays. Are these factory installed or some after market installation. Looks to be a terribble spot to have them they are rusty and look in bad condition. Would anyone have a wiring diagram for this boat. I checked Fountains web site they have newer boats diagrams nothing on the 91.

thanks
Tim

ROB FREEMAN
12-18-2011, 04:38 PM
factory

mcprodesign
12-18-2011, 05:20 PM
Thanks
Now my question under the back seat there looks to be several relays. Are these factory installed or some after market installation. Looks to be a terribble spot to have them they are rusty and look in bad condition. Would anyone have a wiring diagram for this boat. I checked Fountains web site they have newer boats diagrams nothing on the 91.

thanks
TimLeave your back seat open when you store your boat. It will always be dry then :D

Thunderstruck27
12-19-2011, 10:26 PM
Thanks

thanks
Tim

I got my 94 a couple of years ago and had the same problem. Those are factory breakers...I can't help you with a schematic, but I can ID the wire codes to the breakers for you. You'll just have to wait til the next time I go to the lake place. May be 3 or 4 weeks til after the holidays, but this time of year there's probably no rush...right!? This may be the best alternative if you don't have any luck with a schematic til then. Let me know if this will work for you.
jim

the mayor
12-20-2011, 09:35 AM
That would be great.
thanks
Tim

ita1iansta11ion1
12-26-2011, 12:12 AM
on my 91 they are fuses and its always damp under the rear seat.

ROB FREEMAN
12-26-2011, 06:13 PM
on my old fountain they were all changed to new , when the 600 incher went in :drink:

Thunderstruck27
01-24-2012, 10:43 PM
That would be great.
thanks
Tim

Tim...Here is the pic of the breaker panel in my 94 fever. Let me know if this isn't what you need and I'll try again... good luck...Jim

the mayor
01-25-2012, 04:43 PM
Thanks .
It is different mine just look like relays or fusable links not resetable breakers. Mounted to the bulk head under the seat close to the floor. Just a bad place in my opinion. Rob replaced them but they are rusty and in bad condition from moisture. I'm going to move them up higher and replace them.

mcprodesign
01-25-2012, 07:13 PM
Thanks .
It is different mine just look like relays or fusable links not resetable breakers. Mounted to the bulk head under the seat close to the floor. Just a bad place in my opinion. Rob replaced them but they are rusty and in bad condition from moisture. I'm going to move them up higher and replace them.That's where my 92 had them. They were original. Just leave your seat open when you not are using tha boat and it will stay dry in there. I'm tellin' ya.
Regards