Notices

Cleveland, Ohio June 8-10

Old 05-31-2012, 03:16 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cleveland, Ohio June 8-10

Hi All - time to get the boats in the water (and that means me, too!). The Second Annual McConnell Memorial at Lakeside Yacht Club in Cleveland is Friday through Sunday June 8-10. When we sat down to plan this, gas was nipping at $5 a gallon, so we decided a rendezvous and pool party might be a nice substitution for the annual boat breaker, and we thought a lower price might be nice, too. So come see all your friends, hear some bands, hang out in the pool, and see the sights in Cleveland (I'm sure this will include the obligatory run to, *ahem* "Shooters" *cough cough*). Of course, there will be ample opportunity to burn some gas - I hear SKramer has offered to race all takers from Sandusky on Friday...!

Registration is only $60 per boat (captain and mate) which includes dockage Friday and Saturday night, two tee shirts, Friday Night Meet and Greet with free hors d'oeuvres, and Saturday Night Stir fry Buffet. Additional passengers/guests are $25 each. We will also have live bands Friday and Saturday nights on the deck and live music at the pool Sunday.

Shoot me a PM with your email and I will send you registration materials. I look forward to seeing all of you there!

Some menu highlights are as follows:

Saturday Stirfry Buffet 5:30-8:30pm

Salad Bar: House Salad and Caesar Salad.

Stir Fry Station: Chicken, Pork, Beef tenderloin, Rock Shrimp, White Rice, Lo Mein Noodles, Chow Mein Noodles, Red & Green Peppers, Water Chestnuts, Bean Sprouts, Spinach, Tomatoes, Broccoli, Mushrooms, Onions, Soy sauce,
Sweet & Sour sauce, Ginger sauce, General Tso’s sauce, Teriyaki Sauce

Also Available A la carte during the weekend

Breakfast Buffet $6.95++ 18% gratuity and 7.75% tax (not included in registration) Saturday & Sunday 8am-11:30am

Sausage, Bacon, Home fries, Scrambled eggs, Bagels, Danish, Cinnamon Rolls, Mini Muffins, Fresh fruit, Pancakes, Omelet station (Cheddar cheese, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, peppers, diced ham).

Cookout Saturday from 12-5pm

Cookout items
Hamburgers $6.95
Chicken Sandwich $6.95
Turkey Burgers $6.95
Italian Sausage $5.95
Jumbo Hot Dogs $5.95
6oz N.Y. Strip Steak $12.95
½ Chickens $8.95
Shrimp Kabobs $12.95
Vegetable Kabobs $7.95
½ Slab Ribs $11.95
Full Slab Ribs $18.95

(all items ++ 18% gratuity and 7.75% tax)

*All Cookout items are served with potato salad, pasta salad , house salad , Lettuce , Tomatoes, Onions, baked beans and assorted desserts
Old 06-01-2012, 08:48 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We will be there!
Old 06-08-2012, 02:52 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

so the annual run isnt a run?