Cool little project on CL >

Cool little project on CL

Notices

Cool little project on CL

Old 06-08-2012, 03:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cool little project on CL

Too bad I already have a project going on ... this little 233 is worth refurbishing!

http://mobile.craigslist.org/boa/3051341410.html
Old 06-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

You and me both Frank!!!

That really would be fun to do.

BTW...had you Freedom Cruiser out yet? How'ed she run? Did you get out side yet?

I'm working on mine every weekend inside now trying to get back on the water. I have to say...working inside a dry shady place beats hell out of doing it in the driveway

John
Old 06-10-2012, 11:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sprink58
You and me both Frank!!!

That really would be fun to do.

BTW...had you Freedom Cruiser out yet? How'ed she run? Did you get out side yet?

I'm working on mine every weekend inside now trying to get back on the water. I have to say...working inside a dry shady place beats hell out of doing it in the driveway

John
I did have it out last week for about 1/2 mile then the outdrive started to grind. Just put a new outdrive on it and am breaking in the outdrive. I was doing about 30kt at 4500 rpm but the engine started to miss/overheat.... i think I have some jets clogged...
Replacing all the electrical wires in the next couple of weeks. Not only are they brittle, there are lots of dead wires, black wires that are actually positive, etc... fun stuff.

I wish I had enough space in the warehouse for the boat... right now I'm outside and it's brutal.....

Cheers
Frank

Lots of interesting hulls available right now.. there was an old Cary in PSL for sale...