2012 Tickfaw 200 Aerial Pics >

2012 Tickfaw 200 Aerial Pics

Notices

2012 Tickfaw 200 Aerial Pics

Old 06-30-2012, 10:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 Tickfaw 200 Aerial Pics

Does anyone know where to find the aerial photos taken during the tickfaw 200? I'm pretty sure I saw a helicopter taking pics.
Old 06-30-2012, 01:01 PM
Registered

ask caseyh to chime in...he will know whats up
Old 07-09-2012, 09:19 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 148 Likes on 60 Posts

Boatpic's or something like that. I have no clue, they just showed up. I didn't even know they were coming. Tried to look at the pic's they took right after the run and couldn't see them. Had to email and give a rundown of the boat I wanted to see. Not much help sorry. We are not happy we can't see the pics of the run we put on!
Old 07-17-2012, 11:01 PM
Registered

Boatpix.com has them. I ordered a few. They were extremely expensive ($1000 for a DVD of 6 pics) the quality was terrible. I would never recommend ordering anything from them EVER!

There information sheet they sent me said that they had the best quality pictures that I would ever see. They sold me on bull****!

The picture quality is absolutely no comparison to what Florida powerboat club provides. My advice is wait and get your pictures at Emerald Coast PR.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dogghouse
Boatpix.com has them. I ordered a few. They were extremely expensive ($1000 for a DVD of 6 pics) the quality was terrible. I would never recommend ordering anything from them EVER!

There information sheet they sent me said that they had the best quality pictures that I would ever see. They sold me on bull****!

The picture quality is absolutely no comparison to what Florida powerboat club provides. My advice is wait and get your pictures at Emerald Coast PR.

dude... a G for six pics and a dvd???? hopefully thats a typo and should be 100??!! ha
Old 07-18-2012, 09:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MrSneakAttack
dude... a G for six pics and a dvd???? hopefully thats a typo and should be 100??!! ha
Maybe it was a typo... Could have been 8 pics! basically F boat pix! I told them it was my goal to tell everyone how much they suck so here it is.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:58 PM
Registered

Maybe it was a typo... Could have been 8 pics! basically F boat pix! I told them it was my goal to tell everyone how much they suck so here it is.
lol
Old 07-18-2012, 11:13 PM
Registered

You would have saved money driving all the way to the Buffalo Poker Run on Aug 11 and Tim Sharkey shoot the boat form the helicopter. $600 diesel for tow, $200 photos, $200 run. Last years pictures. http://sharkeyimages.zenfolio.com/bu...poker_run_2011

Old 07-19-2012, 10:24 PM
Registered

i started to fill out there form but it seemed a lil sketchy when they asked for my credit card info so i bailed. at LEAST let me see the proofs douche tards, THEN ill decide if i want the pics. im guessin they amke money on shipping and handling, fck em. see yall in destin!
Old 07-19-2012, 10:24 PM
Registered

by the way, NICE BOAT go for broke! lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.