Notices

Condo in Destin

Old 07-30-2012, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Condo in Destin

I have a 3br 2bath condo that we have rented for the last 5 years, not going to make it this year. It has a slip and pool with hot tub. Wednesday the 8th thru Monday the 14th. $1625 and includes everything. Let me know by the 1st, I will be turning it back in.
Address 10 magnolia st Destin, look at Google maps
Old 07-30-2012, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default small world

i stayed there week of the 4th...tom an april are super nice..if i hadn already got a place for the run i would gladly take it....that is 1 of the nicest places iv stayed in destin
Old 07-30-2012, 02:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by troper
I have a 3br 2bath condo that we have rented for the last 5 years, not going to make it this year. It has a slip and pool with hot tub. Wednesday the 8th thru Monday the 14th. $1625 and includes everything. Let me know by the 1st, I will be turning it back in.
Address 10 magnolia st Destin, look at Google maps
can you send me some contact info. I'm already going this year, but I'd like to check out this place for next year