1995 23ft wellcraft nova spyder windshield >

1995 23ft wellcraft nova spyder windshield

Notices

1995 23ft wellcraft nova spyder windshield

Old 03-06-2013, 05:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 23ft wellcraft nova spyder windshield

I just picked up a clean 23 nova for a real good price as a bit of a project boat, nothing to major. The only thing I'm having trouble with is the driver side curved piece of glass is broken. All the metal framing is there and in good shape. I'm not to sure witch way to go with it or what companies to contact. Should I go with marine grade plexiglas or acrylic? I'm having a hard time finding any original pieces to buy. If anyone has any info on good companies to use or lead on some original glass I'm located in havre de grace md.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:33 PM
Registered

Sorry to double post new to the forums but has any one seen the 90s style novas with no windshield at all or any kind of smaller one piece wind screens?.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:47 AM
Registered

Not sure where you are located, but call wayne earl manufacturing 715 577 0632, talk to Jay. They are near Corona Ca, they do fantastic work and the pricing smokes anyone else. They can even make stuff and ups it to you. They custom made an acrylic windscreen from scratch for my ride. Just tell him the black and white scarab from havasu sent you.

Good luck.