Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
What's up with DONZIDICECT.COM?? >

What's up with DONZIDICECT.COM??

Notices

What's up with DONZIDICECT.COM??

Old 05-27-2013, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default What's up with DONZIDICECT.COM??

Hey, has anyone ordered anything from Josh at DonziDirect lately and received there parts? I ordered and payed for($1300.00) a Shelby Hatch for a 96 22' Blackhawk Edition back in December 11,2012 and still have not received it!! I have left numerous messages on both his shop and cell phone. I managed to talk with him once a few weeks back and he assured me it would be done by now. I have tried calling again and still no answer.

Does anyone know another way of contacting him? Any help at this point would be great.

1-250-585-5800

Cheers,
Paul.
Old 05-27-2013, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

I called for something also and he never called me back after he said he would in 15 minutes.
Old 05-27-2013, 01:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've called a couple times and never got a call back. He went above and beyond for my gf when she called. I've heard a lot of great things about DD, but it's been hit or miss for me.
Old 05-27-2013, 04:15 PM
Banned

Just a WARNING...unless they have changed who does their glass work STAY AWAY. (I can do this now that I am not a commercial/advertiser member). I am currently redoing a GT hatch from DD and the glass, gel and fit were the worst I have ever seen except for that Scarab that came in last year where the customer made his own hatch mods with 1x4 wood and deck screws.
Old 05-27-2013, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck,,last i herd he got a job and is working for a boat builder...those hatch's were built by a halfway house fiberglass shop..i believe he had access at the donzi molds and from what i hear he dont have access to them anymore..
Old 05-28-2013, 11:28 AM
Registered

Thanks for your input guys. I posted on his FB page and he responded right away. Said it should be done in a week so I'll wait and see. Are there any other supplies of this product or does anyone have a used one for sale? The boat now has a 496 Raylar in it so we need the extra height.

Cheers,
Paul.