help with deciding on a new boat >

help with deciding on a new boat

Notices

help with deciding on a new boat

Old 06-04-2013, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help with deciding on a new boat

hey guys looking at buying a new boat sold my scarab 22 and looking to upgrade. i lve in the clearwater beach, fl area so the gulf of mexico. it can get rough at time out here but usually not to bad. so here are my choices.

1996 sunsation aggressor hp 500 rebuilt to a 540 600 hp full hyd streering, imco lower its a nice set up $ 17,000

2004 nordic rage 496 whippled $ 30,000 < ------ leaning more towards this boat so far

1997 thru 2004 sunsation 288 single engine and im sure it will be supercharged 28,000 to $ 34,000 i know the boat will ride better because of the lenght.

any comments on the boats finished, quality, ride, pros and cons would be great
Old 06-04-2013, 10:29 AM
Registered

Make sure they did not just throw a whipple on the 496 make sure it has been built for it or it prob wont last long .All the listed boats you put on here are bad a$$ I would be happy with any of them. but my next upgrade will be a 28 Heat so I like the Nordic!
Old 06-04-2013, 06:14 PM
Registered

yea origional looking at bajas outlaws. the quality just isnt there compaired to these boats and the hull designs are better. i was hoping to get more input from putting this up.