2013 Hidden Treasure Poker Run Cleveland OH July 13th

Notices

2013 Hidden Treasure Poker Run Cleveland OH July 13th

Old 06-10-2013, 10:29 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts
Default 2013 Hidden Treasure Poker Run Cleveland OH July 13th

The registration form is up on their Facebook page. $85 entry fee includes Make-A Wish donation, t-shirt, and lunch at Jackalope in Lorain. Starting point is downtown CLE at Shooters 8:30-10:30 a.m. Advance registration is recommended, there is a 30 boat limit. https://www.facebook.com/HiddenTreasurePokerRun?fref=ts

Hope to see you there!
Old 06-10-2013, 06:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We will be there. I think there is a stop at Christie's adult cabaret too, for the women/people that don't want to go inside alot of people just hang outside. It was a Great run last year.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:56 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by whoya
We will be there. I think there is a stop at Christie's adult cabaret too, for the women/people that don't want to go inside alot of people just hang outside. It was a Great run last year.
That's great! Looking forward to meeting OSO and LEOPA members there!
Old 06-18-2013, 09:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pre-registration is the only guarantee that you will get a spot, and a shirt in your size. We're limiting it to the first 30 boats. First come- first server. July 13th. Starts at Shooter's Waterfront, ends at Christie's Cabaret Cleveland. Check us out at http://www.facebook.com/HiddenTreasurePokerRun If you have any questions, there's tons of information on the site, or you can find my phone number and call me. Also... we have a sponsor spot still available. If you would like to sponsor our event and get your name on the t-shirts and more... information is available on our face book page.