Notices

Boyne Thunder Thanx!!!

Old 07-14-2013, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Boyne Thunder Thanx!!!

Just wanted 2 sincerely thank all the participants, sponsors, volunteers, marshall boats, on & on!!!!! I believe our 10th anniversary was the best!!! Thanx again everybody!!! Tracy
Old 07-14-2013, 09:54 AM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

We probably had one of the best seats in the house. We were the marshal boat just before the 1st card stop and got to see each wave of boat as they came into view from Char. and as they passed. It was a fast, loud and colorful sight. Also, it was good to see everyone holding their lanes as they approached the red can prior to Northport. After everyone passed we moved to our next location about two thirds along leg 3 out of Elk Rapids. Again the fleet came by spread out and holding their lanes and having a good time. Wife was really impressed by Clifford and Kemosabee !
I'd encourage those of you that came out to spectate to get involved and be a marshall boat. To the organizers, Great Job.
ed
Old 07-14-2013, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had a great time,you guys and girls did a fabulous job. Thank you so much,see you next year for sure!
Old 07-15-2013, 08:13 AM
Registered

Was our first year and had a great time will be back next year. Thank you to everyone who made it happen. To the guy at the ramp yesterday morning who thought he should pull out before the 5 of us who were waiting patiently in turn, don't come next year or come with a different attitude and an apology. You p***ed off some folks and I am very mild mannered.
Old 07-15-2013, 08:14 AM
Registered

feline frenzy you are from yale! thought your boat looked familiar. I am now in port huron. see you out there some time.
Old 07-15-2013, 08:17 AM
Registered

Received 125 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by grapeape93
Was our first year and had a great time will be back next year. Thank you to everyone who made it happen. To the guy at the ramp yesterday morning who thought he should pull out before the 5 of us who were waiting patiently in turn, don't come next year or come with a different attitude and an apology. You p***ed off some folks and I am very mild mannered.
Ditto. Excellent event!!!! Had a great time, and will be eback next year. I was at the ramp at the same time with grapeape93 and thought the same thing. We were all waiting our turn, except for one boat that is.
Old 07-15-2013, 08:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
Just wanted 2 sincerely thank all the participants, sponsors, volunteers, marshall boats, on & on!!!!! I believe our 10th anniversary was the best!!! Thanx again everybody!!! Tracy
I ditto Tracy's words
Old 07-15-2013, 11:45 AM
Registered

It was our first time there as well... definitely a great area and event! Will look at making this a stop next year for sure! Thanks to all for the hospitality and the great run!
Old 07-15-2013, 01:08 PM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

What a great event! We LOVED it!
Old 07-15-2013, 01:25 PM
Blue Oval

Great weekend!!!Man I need a nap!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.