Notices

cool ebay finds

Old 10-30-2013, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts
Default cool ebay finds

so i was cruising through ebay and found this guy... hes got some cool stuff it seems like. a bunch of crazy boats and molds. anyone know his business or of this guy? his wording in the ad doesnt seem like he is much of a business person. but just thought some of the boats he has would get some of yall aroused a bit. any info on the cougar or that aluminum boat? hes got one of the arranow cats so i was thinking like, maybe hes just got a bunch of old **** no one wants anymore... none the less hes got some cool boats and some good projects if he came off his high of prices

http://www.ebay.com/sch/40fasthawk/m...1&_ipg=&_from=
Old 10-30-2013, 08:27 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

The green 47 fountain was owned on here by a guy named TEAM PSI I believe. I'd love to put some big blower motors and #6s on it. Bet it would run.

Last edited by mickeymcclgn; 10-30-2013 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Wrong user name. Team psi not just psi
Old 10-31-2013, 06:10 AM
Registered

Received 1,285 Likes on 474 Posts

He's in Clearwater, I've bought project hulls and a pair of 6's from him pulled from a turbine boat.
He buys older hulls/race boats and cuts off the caps/ re- stringers them to CC decks and outboards, sells them to overseas tour boat operators. He's always been straight up to deal with as far I've seen.
It's very hard to go by there and not walk out with a new project to work on.
Old 10-31-2013, 06:33 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Team psi still owns it been forsale for a while couple years I wantvto say
Old 10-31-2013, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by hoodoo
He's in Clearwater, I've bought project hulls and a pair of 6's from him pulled from a turbine boat.
He buys older hulls/race boats and cuts off the caps/ re- stringers them to CC decks and outboards, sells them to overseas tour boat operators. He's always been straight up to deal with as far I've seen.
It's very hard to go by there and not walk out with a new project to work on.
Gotcha. Ya I saw pics of his yard and said damn there's some cool projects there
Old 11-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

His name is Ralph and he's been a good guy to deal with. We've traded stuff back and forth for a few years now. the green boat is the old Red and White 47 that was at Lake Lanier, GA for a while.