south shore and east end  Long Island NY >

south shore and east end Long Island NY

Notices

south shore and east end Long Island NY

Old 11-28-2013, 04:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default south shore and east end Long Island NY

Are there any events such as fun runs , poker runs , raft ups and gatherings for the loud go fast community of south shore/east end long Island .
Is there any clubs dedicated to big fast boats in this region ?
Old 11-28-2013, 09:41 AM
Registered

Not that I know of. Charlie had set up the hot toddy run for a few years but they stopped that. We should get a group of guys together and present something to NPBA Bill Frenzy. If we can show some guaranteed interest I probably could get him to listen, if he can make some money I am sure he would set up.
Old 11-28-2013, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by 43sv
if he can make some money I am sure he would set up.
Key terms...
Old 11-28-2013, 11:10 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 43sv
Not that I know of. Charlie had set up the hot toddy run for a few years but they stopped that. We should get a group of guys together and present something to NPBA Bill Frenzy. If we can show some guaranteed interest I probably could get him to listen, if he can make some money I am sure he would set up.
I'd be in for sure and I know two other guys who I'm sure would be also.
Old 11-28-2013, 11:13 AM
Registered

A few of us have already been arranging a south shore poker run for next summer. Not looking to give any hope to people yet but when it comes together everyone will know about it.
Old 11-28-2013, 06:53 PM
Registered

I am interested in making events for the go fast community on the south shore happen .I am willing to help organize as well .
Let me know how I can help and make 2014 fun on the south shore for the go fast community.
poker runs fun runs for lunch or dinner and gatherings by boat ...
Let me know how I can help.
Old 11-29-2013, 08:46 AM
Registered

The Hot Toddy used to be great. Myself as well as many others I know prefer fun runs over poker runs. trophy's and accolades are bs, and dont out way 1000's in entry fees.etc..on top of huge fuel bill. Any gathering will be huge on long Island so set a date, call it a meet, for insurance purpose. with no one organizer...I know 10+ boats that would show for an old school "Hot Toddy"
Old 11-29-2013, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Would be nice to set up something...a fun run is always gd meet for lunch or dinner....
Old 11-29-2013, 09:46 AM
Registered

Count me in
Old 11-29-2013, 01:07 PM
Registered

fun runs are nice but they are so unorganized and you never get the quality of boats that we are looking for.
just and idea of what I want to do small fee to cover COST only. im not looking to make a cent off of the event. but still have a quality showing. Helicopter , lunch, drinks, breakfast. My idea would be something like $200 per boat plus $25 PER additional crew member. if we could pull off 50 boats we could have a big grand prize maybe $5000. Im working on a few logistics over the next few weeks, this post came up a little premature but I figured Id let everyone know I was planning something.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.