Brochure for 20 foot Cigarette Performance Boat

Notices

Brochure for 20 foot Cigarette Performance Boat

Old 12-10-2013, 04:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brochure for 20 foot Cigarette Performance Boat

Hello,

I am seeking a copy of a brochure that was printed especially for a 20 Foot Cigarette Performance Boat. Did see one advertised on ebay a few months ago and was wondering if anyone would have one for sale. I recently purchased a 1975 20 Foot Cigarette Performance Boat and would like to have a copy of the brochure that features this boat. Will be willing to pay a suitable price for one. Please email me at [email protected]

Thank you

George Dimas
Old 12-11-2013, 05:04 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ebay your best bet, or the cig section here...maybe a cig forums ?? have seen stuff like that on ebay...just hit and mis...
Old 12-11-2013, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

I've got the original brochure, shoot me an email to [email protected] and I'll be glad to scan a copy for you.

Kurt
Old 12-27-2013, 02:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kurt,

Thank you for responding to my request for a copy of a Brochure for a 20 Foot Cigarette. Just purchased a 1975 Cigarette 20 back on September 18, 2013. Please scan a copy or if you would consider selling the copy of the Brochure for the 20 foot Cigarette I would certainly pay you whatever you feet it would be worth. Really looking forward to getting a copy of the Brochure.
My email is [email protected]. I live here in Warren, Michigan and boat at my cottage on Hubbard Lake. Truly looking forward to hear from you.

George Dimas