Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Please Read - Buddies Drives Stolen - Please Read - Virginia Beach, VA Area >

Please Read - Buddies Drives Stolen - Please Read - Virginia Beach, VA Area

Notices

Please Read - Buddies Drives Stolen - Please Read - Virginia Beach, VA Area

Old 08-05-2014, 10:07 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Please Read - Buddies Drives Stolen - Please Read - Virginia Beach, VA Area

IMPORTANT!!!! Someone stole the drives off my buddies boat last night. He is currently at sea and just got the word. Please be on the look out for IMCO SC Shorties with labbed and cupped Bravo 1 28p. Please spread the word. Thanks. They were taken from Chics Beach area Virginia Beach.

Old 08-05-2014, 10:14 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

I put a copy of this thread in General Discussion too. More eyes.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:16 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just started basically the same thread.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:38 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Cash Bar - thanks. The more eyes the better for sure.

Hook' em - just saw it haha. I was on a roll so just posted up and didn't look to see if anyone had posted it prior.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:55 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

Jason smiths former boat I see.

Hope the thieves are caught and beaten!
Old 08-05-2014, 10:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's cool brutha. More eyes the better as you said. I was trying to figure out how to post that picture and you beat me to it by about 5 minutes. At least we're both on the same page. Your headline is way better than mine anyway. Nice job, cheers. This kinda stuff just pisses me off big time. It's double bad when it's a friend, especially someone as humble and honest as Josh.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That blows had my bravos stolen off my boat when I was 25 years old and had no insurance at the time cause it was the beginning of the year and I was kid that didn't have a lot of money. It almost put me of from boating all together. I hope the piece of chit that did this is caught or at the very least karma hits them 2 fold
Old 08-06-2014, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the support guys, just at a loss for words right now. I know its a common thing but when it happens to you it pretty much sucks, and everyone knows how expensive these things are. Va Beach Dectectives took the case due to the worth of everything stolen (35K) There was a video camera on the building next door that should show whoever took them coming in and out of the street. I just want these guys caught, and I would like to really kick the **** out of them. and those who know me know I am a pretty quiet humble person who just loves to be on the water. My internet sucks out here at sea but we pull in tomorrow and will post some pics. Thanks again everyone.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by navy252
Thanks for the support guys, just at a loss for words right now. I know its a common thing but when it happens to you it pretty much sucks, and everyone knows how expensive these things are. Va Beach Dectectives took the case due to the worth of everything stolen (35K) There was a video camera on the building next door that should show whoever took them coming in and out of the street. I just want these guys caught, and I would like to really kick the **** out of them. and those who know me know I am a pretty quiet humble person who just loves to be on the water. My internet sucks out here at sea but we pull in tomorrow and will post some pics. Thanks again everyone.
sorry buddy.. sucks.. a thief should be treated like a rapist strung up by his ballz and beat to death!!
Old 08-06-2014, 09:28 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

The douchebaggery seems to be getting worse . Nobody deserves chit like this least of all someone in the service of our country . Sorry friend , I hope you catch the rats .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.