Notices

I'm rich, 10.5 MILLION

Old 08-10-2014, 01:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I'm rich, 10.5 MILLION

U.S. Customs And Border Protection
Office of Border Patrol
Ronald Reagan Building, Washington, D.C.
From The Desk of: Michael J. Fisher
Chief of the Border Patrol
Web Page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_J._Fisher
http://www.cbp.gov/about/leadership/.../border-patrol

Dear Beneficiary,

RE:ATM CARD PAYMENT PACKAGE ONHOLD

This message is from U.S. Customs and Border Patrol/ Monitoring Unit. I am pleased to inform you that your ATM Card worth Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$10.5m) sent from Nigeria as part of your overdue payment/funds was returned to our office last week from Atlanta, Georgia where it was held due to one unavailable document. According to information reaching us, the ATM Card was returned due to your failure to pay the necessary charges required by the delivery company to enable it pass through the security agency.

However, after due investigation was made, we noticed that your ATM Card was stopped and delay unnecessarily. Georgia office told us that your ATM Card has no INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY PERMIT, that was why you are told to pay sum amount of money which you did not pay. But after further investigation, it was very clear that your ATM Card has the INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY PERMIT (IDP) attached to it therefore you are no longer required to pay the money you were asked to pay. Now the only money you are required to pay is $95 only billed for CUSTOMS AND BORDER CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE to clear your file and receive your ATM Card devoid further hindrance. Note that they will process the NIGERIA CUSTOMS AND BORDER CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE and send it to us as soon as you send the money to them.

Get back to me with your full name, preferred delivery address and direct/cell phone number then I will direct you where to send the $95 so that your ATM Card will be delivered to your preferred address without any delay. If you're still have interest in receiving your ATM Card, kindly get back to me.

You can also contact me here ( [email protected] )

Best Regards,

Michael J. Fisher
Chief of the Border Patrol
Old 08-10-2014, 01:33 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

Old 08-10-2014, 02:28 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

That scam would work so much better by offering a $15,000 atm card vs. insane amounts and of course leave out the Nigeria mention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFN_tBT-xZE
Old 08-10-2014, 02:55 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sunkin changed his name to Fisher?
Old 08-11-2014, 01:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The same thing happened to me!! What are the odds?

You would think the Chief of the entire Border Patrol would have people under him to send emails.....
Old 08-11-2014, 08:25 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tell them you've got a friend there and he's willing to pay the fine and pick the card up in person...just need the address!
Old 08-11-2014, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

They should change Nigerian ATM card to Trick Marine gift card.
Old 08-11-2014, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 893 Likes on 320 Posts

man, I never hit the big money. I do have a check for $3500 for my first payment on the international lottery that I won but never entered. it is drawn on a wisconsin bank, mailed from canada and has a return address of england. the check looks very real and the bank in wisconsin is real. the envelope has a very crude 'american express' logo on it. think I will just hang on to it till my big check comes.
Old 08-11-2014, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Local99
The same thing happened to me!! What are the odds?

You would think the Chief of the entire Border Patrol would have people under him to send emails.....
Or have a goverment email address.....using AOL was the first red flag for me...lol
Old 08-12-2014, 01:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Default priceless

Originally Posted by the deep
THAT IS ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS!! DEEP, WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET IT? i'M STILL LMFAO TOO PHUKIN FUNNY BUDDY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.