Value 26 Prowler

Notices

Value 26 Prowler

Old 08-15-2014, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Value 26 Prowler

Good evening:

I have a buddy who has had hard couple of years. He has a 2002 Sonic Prowler with a 500 EFI w 400 hours and a new bravo 1 behind it with 20 hours. The boat has been used maybe 20 hours in the last 4 years. Very clean and on a aluminum trailer. It is not currently listed anywhere but he is looking to get out of boating do to personal issues. My question is what do you feel the boat is worth? Valve springs have not been done, service is up to date, boat is very clean and like I said has basically not been used in 4 years. He has owned it for the past 10 or,so,years. Just trying to help out a dear friend to gauge interest and value

Greg
Old 08-15-2014, 09:11 PM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

I'm not an expert estimator but I know the prowler to be good boats. Id have to guess maybe in the high 20's? Also depends on shape. May not have been used too much but was it well protected from the elements? If you need help posting pics let me know.
Old 08-15-2014, 09:25 PM
Registered

I am not a paying member so I can't post pictures. If you are on Facebook search for Ellie Mae Howe. Lots of pictures are on her page under Sonic prowler_forsale. Boat has been in storage when not in use. I have no dog in the fight but want to help my friend price it appropriately for a quick sale. Freshwater only used on Lake. Murray in SC.
Old 08-19-2014, 09:54 AM
Registered

Bumb....any input would be greatly appreciated.