Notices

Bankof the West NOT!

Old 04-06-2015, 05:09 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bankof the West NOT!

Hey Everybody,

Just want to say how Bank of the West SUCKS!. I paid off a boat loan with them on February 1 of 2015 and have yet to receive documentation to release the lien, UCC filings, etc. This is after phone call no 7. I am actually on hold with them right now.(going on twenty minutes) They promised me that last Thursday the release would be sent overnight mail except I would have to call the next day to get the tracking number. Obviously they don't have one or else I would not be on hold with them AGAIN. They SUCK, excuse my french.
Old 04-06-2015, 05:30 PM
Registered

Years ago they bought my bank. I absolutely hate having to call them but have just enough reasons to keep the account open still...for now.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:09 PM
Registered

Had a note with them once.

Once.

Terrible.

UD
Old 04-08-2015, 06:34 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,115 Likes on 1,402 Posts

Good info.

It must be a long walk from the India call center to the US office. Just a guess.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SB
Good info.

It must be a long walk from the India call center to the US office. Just a guess.
I don't think that is the case. Always someone state side when I've called. And called. And called.....Did the loan for my new boat with them in December. Finally received all my paperwork for registration two weeks ago. Glad to hear I get to go through it all again when it's finally paid for.