Water Pressure Gauges >

Water Pressure Gauges

Notices

Water Pressure Gauges

Old 06-15-2015, 06:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Water Pressure Gauges

Where do the water pressure gauges hook up in the back? I had new engines installed and had my drives checked while off. They worked before but now do not. What has not been hooked up? Bravo 1 drives. Both gauges are hooked to the tubing.
Old 06-15-2015, 11:31 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Fountain hooked those years' gauges into the block drain ports, center of the block. Typically have a swivel fitting on end of hose, will require an adapter installed into block to hook hose to.
Old 06-15-2015, 04:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Kelly O
Fountain hooked those years' gauges into the block drain ports, center of the block. Typically have a swivel fitting on end of hose, will require an adapter installed into block to hook hose to.
So follow hoses back from gauge and see where they come to in engine compartment. Find a drain cock in block and put a hose fitting on it? Like an AN fitting or a push lock?

Last edited by 682gold; 06-15-2015 at 04:45 PM.
Old 06-15-2015, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Ones I've seen were J.I.C. male (hose end should be female swivel) that adapted to pipe thread male screwed into block. Best to use a straight adapter so can run wire up through when disconnecting to winterize. Wire helps poke out grit/flakes that plug fitting when lines removed to drain blocks.
Old 06-15-2015, 10:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Kelly O
Ones I've seen were J.I.C. male (hose end should be female swivel) that adapted to pipe thread male screwed into block. Best to use a straight adapter so can run wire up through when disconnecting to winterize. Wire helps poke out grit/flakes that plug fitting when lines removed to drain blocks.
I guess I am asking if there is one particular place in the block to connect the hose too?