fuel injector cleaning&testing >

fuel injector cleaning&testing

Notices

fuel injector cleaning&testing

Old 10-18-2015, 09:35 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts
Default fuel injector cleaning&testing

i have a set of injectors from a 99 415/502 mpi engine i want to get cleaned&flow tested.i am in the chicagoland area and am wondering if anyone does this in my area.if i need to send them out of my area i am going to send them to BUP in texas.all replies are welcome.
Old 10-18-2015, 09:40 AM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 352 Posts

I test the pattern myself and then send them to here to get cleaned and if he as others of the same,,matched set.

https://www.injector.com/
Old 10-18-2015, 10:13 AM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Mike thanks for at least putting me in the loop here. I really do not know of any good service in your area for this. If I did I would tell you. Marren has a big name of course and comes highly recommend.

If I did not have a really good machine to use already nor knew how to do this, I would use Marren as well but I do have a really good machine and I do know what I am doing so I don't need Marren nor any other service provider.

With that said, will they spend the time and any conversations needed for anything to do on the marine side especially for a stock marine big block - probably not.

As some of you know whats comes with me is a phone number and what ever way I can help on the marine side of your apps. I doubt Marren or any of these services really know much about the marine side of this plus how many boats have they ever crawled in and fixed 100 % day in and day out ?

Would I use Marren of course I would but I would not count on them to help fixing anything else nor have any other advice on the marine side if you still have problems, nor tell you the steps of longevity for your fuel injectors on the marine side .

Also they do not help out up here on the forums. Anyways just saying and yes Marren is a good source for fuel injector flow testing and cleaning but don't count me out either.

Last edited by BUP; 10-18-2015 at 10:29 AM.
Old 10-18-2015, 11:51 AM
Registered

john,if i don,t get good feedback about someone in my area by the end of the day tuesday i will be sending them to you on wednsday.i know you don,t pm on oso much so please email me your address ,you should still have my emaill address.
Old 10-18-2015, 02:14 PM
Registered

Received 83 Likes on 37 Posts

Mike, I use Matt Bell at Redline Motorsports in Bloomington. He dose cleaning and flow testing.
Old 10-19-2015, 02:14 PM
Registered

john,i have them packaged and will be sending them to you tuesday,usps.
Old 10-19-2015, 02:21 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

BUP / John, I tried to message you but your box is full.

I''ve got 72lb dekas I was thinking of getting done, a set of 16. This is a pleasure boat, not a race boat so I don't need detailed analysis, I just want to make sure theyre working properly.

[email protected]
Richard
Old 10-19-2015, 03:38 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Hit me here here and put a title on the email so I know who its from.

[email protected]

I will be out of state till Thursday but still can have anything shipped to me. Will be back thurs nite.

Mike I emailed you back THANKS

I do not care who you used in the past for fuel injector services (flow testing / testing and cleaning) or continue to use but please mark your injectors as to which cylinders they came out of before shipping to me,

You can mark your injectors with a white marker or a label or tag them Please. I can careless what other companies have done or not per their service. I do this service to a T and baby sit all the injector testing that they will go thru.

You watch other will companies will start doing this as per what I am saying about marking the injectors per cylinder. The reason for marking them is if you have a really bad injector(s) - leaking or even not flowing fuel or very poor flow patterns - we want to make sure that cylinder(s) did not get hurt - follow what I am saying here.

Upon checking, testing and flowing your injectors - I will then know how bad or how good per injector according to your marked injectors which cylinder they come out of, I will then know what cylinder to report back to you that could even have a problem from lean running or over fueling conditions. Got it.

I have been doing this for over 6 years - having the end user mark his injectors per cylinder before shipped to me. You will see many other companies that will follow what I am saying here as the lite bulb will go off of in their heads - oh good idea to know which injector was in which cylinder,

Also bubble wrap works good to protect your injectors when shipping - I like to wrap every injector single, one by one this way. Wrap them this way if you like, It really does protect them when shipped and how careless these shipping / mail companies can be. Just saying Thanks

Last edited by BUP; 10-19-2015 at 09:44 PM.
Old 10-19-2015, 06:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BUP
Hit me here here and put a title on the email so I know who its from.

[email protected]

I will be out of state till Thursday but still can have anything shipped to me. Will be back thurs nite.

Mike I emailed you back THANKS

I do not care who you used in the past for fuel injector services (flow testing / testing and cleaning) or continue to use but please mark your injectors as to which cylinders they came out of before shipping to me,

You can mark your injectors with a white marker or a label or tag them Please. I can careless what other companies have done or not per their service. I do this things to a T and baby sit all the injector testing that they will go thru.

You watch other will companies will start doing this as per what I am saying about marking the injectors per cylinder. The reason for marking them is if you have a really bad injector(s) - leaking or even not flowing fuel or very poor flow patterns - we want to make sure that cylinder(s) did not get hurt - follow what I am saying here.

Upon checking, testing and flowing your injectors - I will then know how bad or how good per injectors according to your marked injectors which cylinder they come out of, I will then know what cylinder to report back to you that could even have a problem form lean or over fueling conditions. Got it.

I have been doing this for over 6 years - having the end user mark his injectors per cylinder before shipped to me. You will see many other companies will be following what i am saying here as the lite bulb will go off of in their heads - oh good idea to know which injector was in which cylinder,

Also bubble wrap works good to protect your injectors when shipping - I like to wrap everyone single one by one this way. Wrap them this way if you like, it really does protect them when shipping and how careless these shipping / mail can be. Just saying Thanks
john,it is almost scary how much we think alike ,i marked&bubble wraped before you mentioned it.they are in route to you.email sent.