TYPHOON, need your help, Insurance Claim >

TYPHOON, need your help, Insurance Claim

Notices

TYPHOON, need your help, Insurance Claim

Old 11-21-2015, 11:10 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default TYPHOON, need your help, Insurance Claim

For every one here, Take pictures of your boat and document it. My boat was stripped and my insurance is Boat US.
For your claim, you need to make a police report even if they can't do anything about it or for you, the Insurance Co. will want a copy of the police report.
The Insurance Co. also wants 'proof or ownership' of any equipment. Receipts, Bill of Sales, pictures will even work.

Hi Randy/TYPHOON,
Your mailbox is full...

I bought a used 500 EFI motor from you IDK 8-10 years ago. I came up and picked it up at your shop and you put it in the back of my white Ford F150. I forget what I paid $10-12k.
Anyway, I got it installed, got the exhaust all plumbed, ran it a few times and then it sat for awhile.
It has been stored in a fenced storage lot on the trailer all covered and locked up.
June of this your someone got into the yard and stole off my boat the outdrive, steering, stellings box, tabs, helm, gauges, stereo, and Engine.
I have a claim with Boat US and have some pictures but no pics of the engine. They want me to prove 'proof of ownership' of the 500 EFI motor.
I am sure you gave me a bill of sale at that time. Is there anyway I can get another bill of sale from you for the used 500 EFI so I can give it the the insurance company and get my claim settled.
I would really appreciate your help.

Meanwhile the 30' Cobra Cat is sitting on the trailer in MD, I am in the process of buying C_Spray's Bat Boat. I don't know what I will do with the Cobra.
You can PM me here and I'll give you my number and address.

Thanks,
Marty
Old 11-21-2015, 02:38 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Randy may not see this immediately-he is racing in Englewood Florida at OPA's Champoionship Race. I'm sure he will see it when he is back.
Old 11-29-2015, 07:06 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey Randy, You back in town from racing?