bolster seats >

bolster seats

Notices

bolster seats

Old 01-04-2016, 06:23 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default bolster seats

Does anyone know of a company that does bolster seats other than McCleod. I'm thinking on putting bolsters in my formula. Does hight vary with bolsters? Have pedastals now. Looking to upgrade. Thanks
Old 01-04-2016, 07:30 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

PPI or Fineline both make awesome bolsters. They are located in Fla, I am thinking over converting my pantera to sit down seats. If I do my bolsters would be for sale with bases, white and white bases. only problem they have the pantera eyes on the top back of the seat. If you go PPI or Fineline expect to pay atleast $4000.00 for a set. they might have a less expensive set up. But I doubt it
Old 01-04-2016, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 9 Posts

The big formulas are all the same height. The 242 bolsters are 2" lower than 272 and up. I have high bolsters in my 242. I have to have them cut and re welded.
Old 01-05-2016, 06:08 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

79formula, do you know the hight of your current bolsters? The part that you sit on. I would like to have a number if I decide to have them built. Thanks!
Old 01-06-2016, 07:57 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Keep looking to get the formula bolsters made by mccloud they are so comfortable. If someone is parting out and old Formula you may get lucky.
Old 01-08-2016, 02:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a set of Stainless bolster frames that are shorter and I "think" that they would be the correct height for you. (I ended up using taller ones). It is the frames only but I am willing to let them go for $500 for the pair, at that price you can have the uppers custom built to match your interior. Send me an Email and I will forward you pictures.

[email protected]