Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
2nd Annual Haulin Ass On The Pamlico Poker Run!! Little Washington, NC June 3rd & 4th >

2nd Annual Haulin Ass On The Pamlico Poker Run!! Little Washington, NC June 3rd & 4th

Notices

2nd Annual Haulin Ass On The Pamlico Poker Run!! Little Washington, NC June 3rd & 4th

Old 01-18-2016, 09:45 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2nd Annual Haulin Ass On The Pamlico Poker Run!! Little Washington, NC June 3rd & 4th

All, we have started arrangements for the 2nd Annual Haulin Ass On The Pamlico Poker Run in Little Washington NC!!! All proceeds will go to Beaufort County local Veterans who are in need of assistance. Last year we raised over $5k and split the proceeds between two local Veterans, which is amazing for not having a entry fee. We had right at 40 registered boats last year and hope for 50-55 this year. All boats are welcome, no matter size or speed!!

There will be no entry fee, everyone attending has to buy one poker hand ($25) and 1 t-shirt ($12-$15). You can buy as many hands and t-shirts as you would like, there is no max.

Friday June 3rd, we plan on having a big cookout hosted by Bowers Performance and Custom Marine. Will have a DJ and 2 pig cookers going!! Generally Corn Hole, Horse Shoes, and Valley Ball get intense at the cookout, so get ready!! If you have Corn Hole Boards, bring them!! If you plan on attending the cookout, sponsors supply the main meal and DJ, please bring a side dish of some sort and whatever you plan on drinking. There is plenty of parking for your truck/rv and boat at Bowers Performance, most leave there boats at the shop and go to hotel after the cookout then come hook back up in the morning to head to Fountain boat ramp.

Hampton Inn is in the middle of Bowers Performance and PowerBoat HeadQuarters, 10 minutes max to either from hotel. There is a big grass area to park trucks and trailers at the hotel if need be. A discounted rate will apply again as last year, just need to finalize with hotel. There are 2 gas stations in Little Washington I know of that have 91 non-ethanol if you need it.

The Poker Run will start at PowerBoat HeadQuarters(aka Fountain Factory) in Washington NC head to Downtown Washington, Bath NC, Belheaven NC, Blounts Creek Marina and then back to Fountain for about a 80 mile poker run. Lunch will be served at the Belheaven stop and will be pay for what you order. We are working all the details out with PowerBoat HeadQuarters in regards to Dinner, poker hands, and the after party.

Poker hand winners will be Best Hand and Worst hand. You will be able to buy extra cards at the table for $10 each. A couple people want to do Blackjack as well, so that maybe in the works to.

Bowers Performance, PowerBoat HeadQuarters and all the other sponsors play a huge part in making this all happen. A lot of local people open there selves, homes, docks, businesses, etc. up to help make this event possible, please be respectful and courteous. They love having us in town for this event, even know our boats rattle every window from Little Washington to Beaufort county!!! We would like to keep it that way.

We are in the early stages of putting this together for 2016, more finalized details will be in place by the end of February. Please put this on the list of poker runs for this year, its a great time, great people, and most important for a great cause. Very laid back, inexpensive poker run. For more information and registration visit our Facebook page @ Haulin Ass On The Pamlico, You can also call Chris @ 252-945-0011/Brad 252-333-5898 or email [email protected].

HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE IN JUNE!!!!

Last edited by 598 Formula; 01-18-2016 at 10:38 AM.
Old 01-19-2016, 02:00 PM
Registered

Received 44 Likes on 11 Posts

I will be there and I'm sure I will be bringing at least 2-3 other boats with me. We had a great time last year even though we ran at the back of the pack but was a overall fun and great event.
Old 01-20-2016, 03:36 PM
Registered

Haha, front, back, middle doesn't matter!!! At least you finished unlike me I should have all my chit right this year, going to LOTO to pick up drives this weekend. Im glad you enjoyed it Curt, look forward to having you guys back again this year.
Old 01-29-2016, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hhhmmmm. It just so happens that I am off that weekend.
Old 02-01-2016, 05:46 AM
Registered

We are in!
Old 02-01-2016, 08:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fordf350
Hhhmmmm. It just so happens that I am off that weekend.

Come on down and make the run with us!! We would love to have ya
Old 02-01-2016, 08:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cobra100+
We are in!
Awesome Benny, you get shift cable fixed from the Morhead run??
Old 02-02-2016, 08:00 AM
Registered

Yea all new, still have to get the new throttles and cables sync'd up though.......
Old 02-08-2016, 09:28 AM
Registered

Got word today that the Hampton Inn is onboard again this year. $99 a night is the discounted rate opposed to $139 a night regular rate. You have to book your room NLT May 2 to get the discount. Just tell them you are attending the Haulin Ass On The Pamlico poker run to get the discounted rate.

Get your boats ready!!
Old 03-05-2016, 09:25 AM
Registered

Hope everyone is working to get their boats ready for the new year!! I got drives, gimbals, and trim pumps all replaced!! Cant wait to run her a**!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.