Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
PRA Alexandria Bay N,Y. HALL OF FAME Poker Run and Shootout, July 22, 23, 24, 201 >

PRA Alexandria Bay N,Y. HALL OF FAME Poker Run and Shootout, July 22, 23, 24, 201

Notices

PRA Alexandria Bay N,Y. HALL OF FAME Poker Run and Shootout, July 22, 23, 24, 201

Old 03-02-2016, 06:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PRA Alexandria Bay N,Y. HALL OF FAME Poker Run and Shootout, July 22, 23, 24, 201

POKER RUNS AMERICA

Alexandria Bay N,Y. HALL OF FAME Poker Run and Shootout weekend
July 22, 23, 24, 2016

Get ready as the JOKER is going WILD !

WIN UP TO $10,000 CASH AT HIS FAVORITE CARD STOPS!
* ACTION & FUN

Friday raft-up party, fun run, Night Party with Live Band "The Husbands Club', and boat displays
• Poker Run on Saturday and Shoot-out speed trials in Clayton on Sunday, cash and prizes and more.

Poker Runs America magazine and Alexandria Bay, NY., will once again bring the power to the water at the annual Alexandria Bay “Hall of Fame” Poker Run, but with an all new date of July 22-24, 2016 on the beautiful water of the 1000 Islands. Also new for this weekend is a SHOOT OUT on Sunday in Clayton.

Come and enjoy the excitement of 3 days of partying and action!

REGISTER BEFORE APRIL 30TH AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING

$100 off your $650 entry fee
• 50% OFF one crew member $150 registration fee
• A chance to receive your entry fee refunded, by random draw

PLUS: You could be crowned the * KING of the 1000 Islands
Must enter both 1000 Islands poker runs to qualify. USA Alex Bay, NY July 23 and Canada, Kingston, ON Aug 20.

Register today – MAXIMUM 80 boats for this exciting Poker Run and Shout weekend!

For more information contact the Poker Runs Hotline at 800-354-9145 or [email protected] or visit www.pokerrunsamerica.com
or contact our Marketing Support Team: Douglas Tullocch at [email protected] and Ken Lalonde

Join us on the most prestige’s and magnificent waters of the Famous 1000 Islands region!
Old 03-03-2016, 10:43 AM
Registered

If you haven't been to the 1000 Islands before, take a look at #15 on this list. Here's another reason to try to clear blue fresh water here. Boldt Castle.

http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/new-y...de-wonders-ny/
Old 03-07-2016, 06:30 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

All due respect here, just where in the Clayton area would this Shoot Out take place? Knowing the area , like the back of my hand, I do wonder where this would be both boater and land lubber friendly. For both pep watchers, and boats that would likely run into the near 200 MPH range ,AquaMania and MyWay assumed, to be able to get in straight and have a reasonable shut down area, let alone be free of Islander fools crossing nilly willy thru the course. I'm all for it, did this deal in Kingston years ago, just wonder what the thinking is on this deal now.
Old 03-08-2016, 08:06 AM
Registered

You have mentioned some good points and for sure boaters and participants safety is rule # 1. PRA events always have been safe and well organized. We have established years ago a safety committee board with the NY Park State Police and US Coast Guard. We have started discussion with the US Coast Guard to evaluate what would be the safest and best location and scenario to secure all boaters and participants.

We will get back with the information as soon as the safety board will have come to an agreement with all board members.

thank you for your input well appreciated and looking forward to see you at the event
Old 03-08-2016, 08:10 AM
Registered

Who is coming , One month to go for registration discount . We have set up online registration visit ;

http://pokerrunsamerica.com

REGISTER BEFORE APRIL 30TH AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING

• $100 off your $650 entry fee
• 50% OFF one crew member $150 registration fee
• A chance to receive your entry fee refunded, by random draw
Old 03-08-2016, 06:23 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Poker Run Fever;

Had lunch with Doug T today and discussed this, your biggest problem here will be the air headed islanders crossing your course. The part of the pond you need for this deal is one of my personal favorite rip spots, not in the 170+ range, but none the less often crossed up by the old woodie dick head that feels he owns the river, nav rules be dammed, roll past their stern at speed and you get that WTF look, throw some serious speed into that picture and you have one major problem. Would love to see this event happen, would love to see some serious perf boating come back to the river. Think this thru and make it something that will last, not just be a flash in the pan like the Kingston speed runs of years past,
Old 03-09-2016, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I totally agree with RaggedEdge. Alex Bay, Clayton or any where around the Thousand Islands to have a Shootout is an accident waiting to happen. I have seen some close calls just during the poker runs in the area and trying to control those waters for a Shootout would be a logistical nightmare in my eyes. All we need is one accident (minor or major) and the authorities are going to shut down all these events real quick. Not that I wouldn't like to see My Way and Aqua Mania go head to head.
Old 03-09-2016, 01:49 PM
Registered

Thank you RaggedEdge and Allrisks for your input and concerns , the goal is to have a fun and safe event for all poker runners and boaters.
We take those comments seriously and will see how we can come up with a safer activity that will be fun for everyone. Your suggestions are welcome.

This event offers great waterways and it would be great to make it grow in participation as there is so many things to see and to do in the 1000 islands. Would think that the new date should contribute to warmer waters and great sun. Looking forward to your participation and support to make this event a fun event that you must go to.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:15 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

lol the OP sounds like talking to a computer...

LETS BE REALISTIC... its PROBABLYYYY not going to happen. lol what they need is a big street party in clayton. screw alex bay. alex bay is trash. they hate performance boats. the cops are DICKS. and HARRAS performance boaters. YES, we all get it, 1000 islands is beautiful is nice clean water etc etc.

point #2... YAH, lets let the coast guard and Park patrol pick the location of the speed run... the damn park police needed to ask me for directions on how to get back to keywayden after they arrested me for open container at 2AM. THEYLL FOR SUREEEE PICK A GOOD SPOT

LAKE OF THE ISLES is the best bet with out a doubt for shoot out. no need for anyone to cross the course. shallow, warm water, no current for easy ancoring. certainly long enough. easy to control the flow of traffic into the lake.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

ragged edge. clear your PM's and PM Me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.