beware: TEXAS BEST RV >

beware: TEXAS BEST RV

Notices

beware: TEXAS BEST RV

Old 03-13-2016, 12:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default beware: TEXAS BEST RV

hi all, I'm fairly new to the forum and I want to warn any potential buyers who are looking for a 38zx donzi. there is a dealer in Humble Texas who has an 02 38zx for sale. its dark blue and red. First of all, the guy is a very small rv dealer (less then 10 rv's) he for some reason has this donzi since october 2014 and thinking it was a good deal I offered him a decent price (a little less then asking but not much) and he said he would consider my offer. He then said sure, so we got a marine inspector lined up and were going to fly from Seattle, WA to Texas. After we booked our plane tickets, I called to make sure he would pick us up and to tell him what day it was. He decides he wants 2,000 more then the asking price. so i talk him down to $1,000 more then originally planned. So I call him 2 days before the flight (last day the tickets could be refined) to confirm one last time. He refuses to sell the boat for anything less then 3,000 more then asking price. long story short, I'm not really that mad, just want to inform people! also worth nothing, if you guys look at the photo, they were taken before the boat had a name. The boat looks to be a 9/10 but is actually a 7/10! just a heads up!
Old 03-13-2016, 10:12 AM
Registered

Received 417 Likes on 246 Posts

How do you know the boat is an 7/10? Did you or someone inspect for you?