Taylor Made Fenders/Bouy Warranty >

Taylor Made Fenders/Bouy Warranty

Notices

Taylor Made Fenders/Bouy Warranty

Old 06-26-2016, 09:37 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Taylor Made Fenders/Bouy Warranty

Does anyone know if Taylor Made Boat Fenders/Bouys are guaranteed for life?

Heard this as a rumor

thanks

3pointstar
Old 06-27-2016, 04:45 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Taylor Made Vinyl Fender & Vinyl Buoy Limited Warranty
"Lifetime" Limited Warranty applies to: Super GardTM, Hull GardŽ, Big BTM and SurvivorŽ fenders only.

One Year Limited Warranty applies to: Tuff EndTM Fenders and Buoys, Fender CushionsTM, Low Freeboard Fenders, PWC Fenders, and Transom Fenders.

All warranted replacements must meet this simple criteria: The fender has split or burst from normal use and damage is not the result of a knife cut or puncture from a sharp object.

Taylor Made Products warrants its vinyl fenders to be free of defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service for which the product is intended. This warranty is limited to product failure as a result of air loss from SPLITTING or BURSTING. Excluded from this warranty are fenders that have become useless from cuts or punctures, or disfigured from continued wear or use, or products that have been exposed to solvents that degrade vinyl. Over- inflation of any fender voids any warranty claim. Obligation under this warranty is limited to repair, replacement or credit of the defective fender at our discretion. Taylor Made Products reserves the right to request return of the product for inspection. No return merchandise will be accepted without prior authorization. Taylor Made Products shall not be liable for indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damage or penalties and does not assume liability of purchaser or others for injury to persons or property. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
Old 06-27-2016, 04:55 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Thank you so much!!

3pointstar
Old 06-27-2016, 07:47 AM
Registered

Received 742 Likes on 400 Posts

I've had 2 Taylor Mades fail. I took them into West Marine and they replaced them no charge. These were the ones with they eyelets. Since I went to Big B's I've not had a failure. They would always leak around the eyelets.