34 scarab ninja vs 30 panther >

34 scarab ninja vs 30 panther

Notices

34 scarab ninja vs 30 panther

Old 11-01-2016, 05:54 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default 34 scarab ninja vs 30 panther

I have a 30 scarab panther that I have replaced the transom and engine compartment stringers. I have found that my cockpit stringers were wet and my cockpit floor rotted so I have cut them out.
however I have come across a 34' scarab ninja that would need about the same work to it maybe more. I have spoken to glassdave about it and would like some other input as well mainly because I am curious if anyone out there has one with decent power extension boxes and bravos which I would just transfer everything from my panther over. my understanding is it only weighs 5100 which does not seem possible other than it is Kevlar. the other thing is it does not have a real rear engine compartment bulk head per say and wondering if it is a flexible flyer. any info, thoughts etc. would be greatly appreciated .
Old 11-02-2016, 10:14 PM
Registered

Received 1,188 Likes on 566 Posts

I thought I read somewhere that a kevlar 38' was 800# lighter then a 38' glass boat. So the 5100# does not add up.A 30' Panther is 6800# (cough...BS...cough) and the 34 is even more. No bulkhead? that's odd and scary.