Notices

Miami

Old 02-19-2003, 02:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Miami

We just got in from Miami and I'm glad it's done with. What a week.
First I want to thank Byron for all the help he gave us. This guy knows his ****. I'd also like to thank him for the cold he gave us with the laryngitis which came in real handy at the show.

To all the rides we gave, give us some feed back. We want to know how you liked them.

I will post an update on the entire show later.
We kept up the tradition with 6 of them. Byron you know what I'm talking about. Keep up with us buddy.

Rob
Old 02-19-2003, 04:01 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

I am glad that the XDM Team made it back safely! I was down there for four days and it flew by! Thanks a ton to you guys! I had a blast!
No problem on the cold! I would like to thank the lady on the plane next to me that gave it to me!!
Yea lets here it from the boys that had never "shark turned"(patented by MERLIN540) before
That 3100 ran real hard! With HP500's and 6 large men it ran 96MPH (GPS) in a quick run! THATS IMPRESSIVE!!
Hmmm 6?

By the way who are those chicks on xtremedreammachines.com?

Last edited by ITLLFLI; 02-19-2003 at 04:14 PM.
Old 02-20-2003, 12:14 AM
Registered

Default Miami show,Dino Dog..

Rob
Thanks for taking the time as you were packing up to explain the problems that are going on with american offshore. It was a pleasure talking to you and I hope that everything works out for you and your family.
Keep me in mind on the boat we were discussing when all this blows over.. If you should have to make a move on getting rid of it sooner please let me know.
Thanks again!!
eliminator219
Old 02-20-2003, 08:48 AM
Registered

I still need some more time with the "Shark Turn" but it's coming along well.
Sorry, it was 6 of them. You should have seen JR. after 2. I think he started looking for those girls again. Thanks for all the pics.

I would have to say the guys with CMI had the best time when we blew past the 36' Merc Racing Outlaw.

I'll call you this weekend
Rob
Old 02-20-2003, 09:54 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

Ahh those girls!! I bet junior misses them!! Better not let those pictures out!!

I think the CMI guys had a blast! They loved the way the boat handled!! That Outlaw didn't have a chance!

Give me a call when you can.
Old 02-25-2003, 09:45 AM
Registered

Lightbulb

So what is the latest with AO? What happen with Scott? Forgive me if I'm a little behind on this story.
Old 03-04-2003, 07:46 PM
Allan4

Shark turn.................HeHeHe...................

Old 03-04-2003, 09:51 PM
shameless kitty

I have been told Scott has surfaced in luisiana (spell check) trying to get back in the boat business, but I think thanks to all he failed on this try. Amazing isnt it that someone can defraud folks for 100's of thousands of dollars and still be walking around. I must be doing something wrong here, cuzz id be in jail stealing a six pak and hes out running around. Amazing. But on the bright side if all goes well my ride will be done shortley (fingers crossed) as it hasnt been started yet and a few things wont be on it but at least I'll have something to show for it. And maybe Ill see Mr. Scott on the hiway. Aw that would be to good to be true. I'll keep ya posted

Old 03-13-2003, 09:03 PM
shameless kitty

got pics of boat in water and running today coming along although Ed cant refram from telling me its a piece of **** every other sentence. Oh well thats Ed

Old 03-14-2003, 09:21 AM
Registered

Lightbulb

Where's the pics? Why would Ed say that about something with his name on it? At least you got your boat after everything that happened.

Quick Reply: Miami

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.