Hydraulic Steering >

Hydraulic Steering

Notices

Hydraulic Steering

Old 02-18-2004, 08:43 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Hydraulic Steering

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INPUT ON ADD ON HYDRAULIC STEERING? I WANT THE CHEAPEST/BEST VALUE. I GOT A PRICE OF $995 FOR A SINGLE RAM MAYFAIR UNIT. I HAVE A STERN JACK AND RUNNING 80+ MPH ON A 272 BAJA. ANY THOUGHTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED
Old 02-18-2004, 10:12 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs up

Try here.....

I bought mine from him. Very high quality and great prices!

http://www.hilsingermotorsports.com/...s=&threadid=38

Byron Scholle
Old 02-18-2004, 11:34 AM
Allan4

Hi kennyo,

Feel free to give me a call and I will quote you a price on any system you are interested in, other than a single ram system. It is my beleif that the single ram systems do not increase safety to an acceptable level, thereby falling short of their intended purpose. No matter what make you decide to buy, please consider going with a package that offers a dual ram application. I know it costs a bit more, but the downside can be very bad.

We are exclusive dealers for XS Performance Marine, who specialize in Hydraulic Steering Systems. Several board members have purchased these systems from us and to my knowledge, all have been very satisfied.

Call me anytime or get me by e-mail @ [email protected]

Thank you, and thank you Itllfli for the nice words.

Allan Hilsinger
513-598-9410 (O)
513-616-6147 (C)
Attached Thumbnails Hydraulic Steering-xs-parts10.jpg  

Old 02-18-2004, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got my XS marine system delivered friday, and let me tell you, the workmanship is beautiful. Haven't installed it yet, but it sure looks sweet. I don't think you can go wrong with these guys.....

o, and waaaaaaaaaay cheaper than anybody else.!
Old 02-18-2004, 04:47 PM
Registered

Well your website doesn't tell much. Got anything on a twin bravo setup-add on system?
Old 02-18-2004, 05:58 PM
Allan4

Originally posted by outlawinil
Well your website doesn't tell much. Got anything on a twin bravo setup-add on system?
I know, we are working on that!! By the end of the week we hope to have a direct link from the homepage going straight into an informational page about the systems.

We do carry an add-on system for a Twin Bravo setup. If you are interested in pricing please call or e-mail me and I will be sure to get you any info you would like. Ofcourse, anyone else is welcome to contact me as well.

Thank you everyone,

Allan
Attached Thumbnails Hydraulic Steering-xs-parts2.jpg  

Old 02-18-2004, 10:35 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey from looking at that last photo, can you still run a Semrik Drive Shower? It does not look like it has the clearance for the tubes. Rag's
Old 02-19-2004, 07:50 AM
Registered

I bought an IMCO dual ram system from Teague (sp?). Better prices than buying direct from IMCO and the system has worked excellent.

My 80 mph Thoroughbred steers with one hand at all speeds.
Old 02-19-2004, 02:47 PM
Allan4

Originally posted by ragtop409
Hey from looking at that last photo, can you still run a Semrik Drive Shower? It does not look like it has the clearance for the tubes. Rag's
Basically with any drive shower make or design you might have, you can die grind a small notch on the wing plate to create the clearance you need for your particular application. This will not effect the integrity of the wingplate. We can also have XS do this for you at no charge, you can send me the drive shower and they will fit it on a drive they have at their shop and then notch it for you. It is a simple solution to a simple problem that provides no downside.

Hope that helps you Rag's

Allan

Old 02-19-2004, 03:27 PM
Allan4

kennyo,

I sent you a PM, thanks for the phone call today. I look forward to getting you squared away.

Allan

Quick Reply: Hydraulic Steering

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.