Notices

Props

Old 02-28-2004, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Props

Matt & Juli
I called today and got no answer, Maybe you were out to lunch or else you are closed on the weekend. However, I will try again Monday. Im looking for a pair of six blades,33pitch if they dont come labbed I would like them that way. Figure out a price for the pair. I talked to Jim hering and he indicated that is the prop to get my cat in the high 130s.Now understand he is talking about his props and they come labbedand many dollars. Maybe Hyros are different. Will talk to you Monday.Are you a dealer for hering props by chance?
Les
eliminator219
Old 02-29-2004, 07:45 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Les,

We are the exclusive distributor of the Hydromotive 6 blade prop, the H-6, and the P-5 Plus.

Hydromotive and Throttle Up feel that the H6 and P5 Plus should only be available lab finished. Both of these props are for extreme applications, such as yours, and race applications. The props will be worked to your boat and adjusted as necessary (at no charge) to maximize the potential of your boat.

Sorry we missed your call but we will be in the office right and early Monday morning. The boating season is just around the corner. We try to take the weekend off when we can. In a few weeks we will either be in the shop or at the races on the weekends.

I look forward to working with you. The testing we have done with the H-6's has been very impressive. I will be working with a Super Cat Light on Monday and we will be testing the H-6's on it, of course.

Matt
Old 02-29-2004, 11:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Props

Thanks Matt
I will call you Monday. Im interested in your 6 blades, hope you have some information about them or do you want me to wait until after you do the testing with the light cats?
[email protected]
Old 03-03-2004, 09:56 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Les,

It was great talking with you about your boat. I will share our test results ASAP!

Matt