Whats up at the Hustler Plant >

Whats up at the Hustler Plant

Notices

Whats up at the Hustler Plant

Old 03-12-2004, 04:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats up at the Hustler Plant

What’ up with the hustler plant, I was in Long Island today visiting family, Turns out the plant was only 15 Min. away, I phoned at about 9:00 AM, Looking to go out and get some shirts, Jackets, Stickers and basically see the facility that built the boat I proudly own. I was abruptly denied directions to the facility and told someone would have to call me Re: coming to the facility, Now at 12:10 my cousin on our way to lunch, says he knows the road, and we could stop on our way out, we phone for clearer directions, I was abruptly ask if anyone had called me stating I could stop buy, With my no response, I was told to hold, Then told there was no time to show me around for a plant tour, And her husband had to leave for an appointment within minutes and I could not see the plant,( Which I never ask for) Then I ask about shirts, Jackets Ect. And was told there were none, and if I wanted a sticker I could make an appointment to come to the facility some other time. (I live in Florida)

Well, Now I really don’t want there sticker on my Truck and maybe should not be really proud of the boat I own, As a personal friend Of Terry Sobo W/ Nortec , Jay Pelini W/ Spectre and Pat with Active Thunder I have never seen a customer treated so poorly, Black thunder, Outerlimits and Cigarette have always welcomed us fellow powerboaters
With courtesy, Maybe its time to Dump the Hustler and support those whom contribute to the sport we love… Just my thoughts, Would love to know if this was an isolated incident or has the reputation the Fiore’s developed left with them..

Doug Biddle
Triple Play
OPBA / FPC Member
Old 03-22-2004, 09:33 PM
132RACERX

HEY. JUST SIGNED UP AS A MEMBER AND SAW YOUR POST AND HAD TO RESPOND. FIRST I GUESS THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR BEING TREATED THAT WAY AT HUSTLER, BUT I'D LIKE TO SHED SOME LIGHT ON IT. I JUST PURCHASED A CHEETAH IN JANUARY, AND HERE IS WHAT I EXPERIENCED. JOE, CHIP ETC. WERE REALLY GEARING UP FOR THE FLORIDA BOAT SHOW, WHICH I WAS AT. THESE GUYS GET IN THE BOATS AND HELP BUILD THEM, NO BS!! THE BOATS AT THE SHOW WERE INCREDIBLE TO SAY THE LEAST. 38 SLING WITH v10s AND ARNESONS, 34 WITH A ONE OFF CARBON FIBER SEAT INTERIOR, TALON W/ CANOPIES AND THE LIST GOES ON. THEY HAD ONE OF THE BEST BOOTHS THERE BAR NONE, AND CHUCK(AWESOME PAINTER & THE CREW WERE GREAT).
WITH THINGS BEING AS CRAZY AS THEY WERE, THIS COULD HAVE BEEN THE REASON WHY THEY WERE STAND OFFISH. AS I SAID I GOT MINE IN JANUARY, AND IT NEEDS HATCHES PUT IN AND A SWIM LADDER, WHICH JOE AND HIS BROTHER ARE GOING TO PERSONALLY FLY IN TO INSTALL, BUT NOT UNTIL THE 5TH OF APRIL, BECAUSE THEY ARE SLAMMED!! ALSO I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH OF HOW THEY WENT TO EXTRA LENGTHS FOR ME TO GET THE DEAL DONE BETWEEN MY DEALER AND I. HE HOOKED ME UP ON A NEW MYCO TRAILER FOR A PRICE THAT I CAN'T PRINT(PAINTED TO MATCH THE BOAT), & INSTALLING THE HATCHES AND SWIM LADDER ASSY, FOR COST. HOPE THIS GIVES YOU A BETTER FEELING ABOUT THEM. I'VE BEEN OUT OF BOATING SINCE 94, AND OWNED 2 BAJAS AND A PROFILE AND THE RIGGING ALONE OF A HUSTLER SQUASHES THESE COMPANIES. POWERPLAYS ARE NICE BUT YOU GOT TO LOVE THE MCLEOD INTERIORS MORE. CIGARETTES ARE FAT AND SLOW UNLESS YOU PUT KILLER POWER TO THEM. GIVE ME THE LIGHT LAYUP CHEETAH WITH 500HPS AND NAME ME ANOTHER BOAT THAT WILL RUN A REAL 90 WITH THAT POWER IN A V BOTTOM , AND LOOK SO COOL DOING IT.
BEST REGARDS MICHAEL