Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
I want you to go to Heaven also... >

I want you to go to Heaven also...

Notices

I want you to go to Heaven also...

Old 11-04-2004, 09:57 AM
computerroom

Default I want you to go to Heaven also...

Dear Reader,

Do you know how simple it is to go to Heaven when this life is over?

Some people believe that belonging to a local church, temple, mosque or synagogue will get them to Heaven.

Others believe that water baptism, obeying the ten commandments or just being a good person will get them to Heaven.

There are many other beliefs as well, but the good news about God's way to Heaven is found in the Holy Bible.

The good news is that God came from Heaven to earth in the person of Jesus Christ 2000 years ago and died for our sins(misdeeds). He was born in the land of Israel supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman named Mary. He lived a sinless life for thirty-three years and then sacrificed His sinless blood and died on a cross to pay the death penalty for our sins. After Jesus was placed in a tomb He rose from the dead three days later as He said He would. The Holy Bible also tells us that Jesus Christ ascended into Heaven and that all who accept Him as their Lord and Saviour will live forever with Him in Heaven where there is no more death, sorrow, sickness and pain.

The Bible says, "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans: chapter 6, verse 23)

This verse in the Bible says, "For ALL HAVE SINNED, and come short of the glory of God." (Romans: chapter 3, verse 23)

This verse says, "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans: chapter 5, verse 8)

In this passage the Bible clearly explains how to be saved and on your way to Heaven, "For if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans: chapter 10, verse 9)

You can be saved right now and on your way to Heaven if you will open your heart to Jesus and pray the following prayer out loud:

Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so that I can have a home in Heaven when this life is over. I agree with You that I am a sinner. I believe You love me and want to save me. I believe that You bled and died on the cross to pay the penalty for my sins. I believe that You rose from the dead. Please forgive my sins and come into my heart and be my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for forgiving me and saving me through Your merciful grace. Amen.

You are now a Christian if you said the prayer and allowed God to save you. Welcome to the family of God.

Salvation is not a reward but a gift. The Bible says it this way, "For it is by GRACE you have been SAVED, through FAITH and this not from yourselves, it is the GIFT of God." (Ephesians: chapter 2, verse 8)

Nothing in this world is more important than your eternal destiny.

The Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians: chapter 1, verse 7)

If you have not yet made a decision to be saved, please do so now before it is too late. The reason why it is so important to be saved now is because you do not know exactly when you will die. You may die prematurely in a traffic accident, terrorist attack or some other way before you get another chance to be saved.

The Bible tells us that we will spend eternity in Heaven or a place of eternal torment called Hell. It would be terrible to die and go to Hell when all you have to do is accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour.

Some of you who are already saved still worry about losing your salvation. The Bible teaches Christians that we can never lose our salvation no matter what happens.

The Bible says it this way, "My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense -- Jesus Christ, the Righteous One." (1John: chapter 2, verse 1)

Title: Christian Internet Evangelist
Name: R.L. Grossi

Old 11-10-2004, 12:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I want you to go to Heaven also...

"...So the Dali Lama says: on your deathbed, you will receive eternal happiness... so I've got that going for me, which is nice."

--Bill Murray, Caddyshack.
Old 11-10-2004, 12:37 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"I smell varmint poontang, and the only good varmint poontang is dead varmint poontang, I think."

--Carl Spackler
Old 11-10-2004, 01:02 PM
Registered

" I Ain't Gettin On No Plane Hannibal "

-- B.A. Buraccus
Old 11-10-2004, 06:04 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

"No Hannibal, not my van!!"

-- BA Buraccus

I love the a-team, I still want to get a black GMC van, put a red stripe, a spoiler, some sweet mag wheels and BFG's and just slide it around corners all day....
Old 11-10-2004, 06:04 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

oh yeah, a box in the back for my guns if things get out of hand....
Old 11-11-2004, 12:01 PM
Registered

"The closest thing to wholesale"

--Gordy
Old 11-11-2004, 04:18 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

"This is good stuff. I got it from a Negro. You're probably high already and you don't even know it."

Spalding, Caddyshack
Old 11-11-2004, 04:19 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

"A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a danish."
Old 11-11-2004, 04:20 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

"Well, I got a lot of stuff on order. You know... credit trouble."

Carl Spackler, Caddyshack

Quick Reply: I want you to go to Heaven also...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.