Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Awesome
Awesome Owners >

Awesome Owners

Notices

Awesome Owners

Old 01-14-2009, 09:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no thats not what i was after,i had kevin make my panels also i dont have room left for that,i had mine done custom as im adding a color gps and a smartcraft raceveiw to my dash,wait till you see the new 30' skater chris just painted for the miami boat show its fabulous,and his prices cant be beat,hes in the process of painting my freinds 46 outter limits.you prolly seen it on the lake, all silver with purple and pinkish grafics?was ugly.wont be soon.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:23 AM
JBBEARD
Gold Member

News??

Originally Posted by silverskater40
Dan does'nt own Awesome to scrap
What's UP?
Old 01-16-2009, 12:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jbbeard
What's UP?
Hello James, What is the latest with you and your boat? Any new developments? Richard
Old 01-16-2009, 09:29 PM
JBBEARD
Gold Member

Originally Posted by ROTAX454
Hello James, What is the latest with you and your boat? Any new developments? Richard
boat stored in Hot Springa for the winter. Joined 100MPH club last year 105 GPS Still gotta put on the stellings to get the 120 badge. Small oil leaks but running good. Looking forward to springtime on the water - how bout you?
Old 01-17-2009, 11:00 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jbbeard
boat stored in Hot Springa for the winter. Joined 100MPH club last year 105 GPS Still gotta put on the stellings to get the 120 badge. Small oil leaks but running good. Looking forward to springtime on the water - how bout you?
105---Yes. And more to go. Damn. Bet you love all of that power at your throttles, just waiting to be unleashed. Hate ANY leaks. That is one of the reasons I do prefer to run the motors on the dyno before installing them. Work out any problems before they get into a mounting position that makes some repairs just a general pain in the azz.

Mine is undergoing some paint upgrades. Currently the bare hull is at Mitch Tolan's in Grand Rapids.
http://www.mitchertcustompainting.com/
When I haul it back next week, the fun starts-----assembly time. I still have to mock up the dash in order to decide which tilt helm is best, as in length. I am serious about meeting halfway for some boating. Lake Cumberland might be a choice too. Any ideas?
Old 01-19-2009, 05:21 PM
JBBEARD
Gold Member

yep I did the dyno thing- but leaks developed after about 40 hours.
amazing things happen when x dimension gets close! I still need two inches to get the max speed. my stability went down as speed went up. also much harder to get it uo on plane. using 5 blade 31 pitch- looks like centers are almost even with bottom. gonna change the imco to the stellings for the extra two inches. will report- gonna pull engines when change boxes-
Old 01-22-2011, 12:50 PM
CNC
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

How can I get "Awesomecat Powerboats" logo? Any one have a .jpeg?
Old 01-23-2011, 11:52 AM
Registered

Are you referring to the sunpad logo? I can take a pic of the sunpad and the T-shirt that Dan Minz had printed. I will ask McLeod if he has the original artwork. Mitch Tolan has made some graphic materials. These are only the words and not really a "logo". Hope this helps.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:49 PM
CNC
Registered

Are you referring to the sunpad logo? I can take a pic of the sunpad and the T-shirt that Dan Minz had printed. I will ask McLeod if he has the original artwork. Mitch Tolan has made some graphic materials. These are only the words and not really a "logo". Hope this helps.
Thanks Rich,
I have nothing to show the graphics shop, as far as Logo or type of font to use. I just want something to illustrate it's a "Awesomecat Powerboat" ...Makes it easier to explain the name on the boat....

Randy
Old 03-03-2011, 07:29 PM
CNC
Registered

T-shirt??? where can I get a get one?? Or at least a logo?

Quick Reply: Awesome Owners

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.