New Manufacturing Facility >

New Manufacturing Facility

Notices

New Manufacturing Facility

Old 06-10-2007, 11:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Congratulations Dan!!

I have an old 1985 30Ft cat that I found and restored, A friend of mine has a 26, But does not get out that much to use it anymore. In fact he has a center switch panel, Brand new, If anyone wants to make an offer or would like to buy one for a spare. No scratches, no switches or breakers. Just the panel from the Old factory.

Dan I am looking forward to a new 30 or 31, 32 with the same bottom with some tweeks. Like getting it straight for starters.

Do you have any brosures on that model yet? or schetches that you could email me?

Cruzzin Chris
Old 06-11-2007, 12:30 PM
Registered

we are still working out the details and redesign's.
are you interested in a new 31'?
Old 06-11-2007, 03:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Back2Business
we are still working out the details and redesign's.
are you interested in a new 31'?
Back2Business,

Yes, The new 31' is the one I would be interested in. Do you have any new design details you could send? Or Mach up photo's or renderings? Or share with us?

Cruzzin Chris
Old 06-11-2007, 05:33 PM
Registered

Not yet there are alot of logistics that need to worked out to get production up and running again, but I will say this, when they are complete they will be 100% better than before.
Old 06-11-2007, 06:16 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Daniel Mintz
Fellow Awesome Owners and

Our address is Awesome Powerboats, 2683 North Street, Granite City, Illinois 62040. Our phone number is 618-877-0900 and our fax number is 618-877-0909. Also, I can be reached via cell phone at 314-496-6701.

Sounds like you're on the path to great customer service. Good luck!
Old 06-11-2007, 07:33 PM
Registered

I will continue to monitor the progress on the 31'. Cant wait to see it. Glad it sounds like it is FINALLY in good hands too with someone that knows its an awsome boat now, But needed someone to bring up to date and perfect it's mold condition, ect.

Cruzzin Chris
Old 06-14-2007, 08:12 PM
Banned

THE 31,38 MOLDS ARE BEING RETOOLED CURRENTLY. Dan has been extremely busy with his real estate development. We all know how slow the boat market currently is. We have decided to leave the 22 alone as an outboard and the i/o version has already been completed with a small block engine combination, the 31 and 38's are being updated on the tops to bring them up to todays design features, windshield, naca ducts, mirrors, lower profile seating options, new dash layout, place for your feet to be more comfortable, interiors will not be by Mcloed as they will be newly designed for awesome, both sunpad and hard shell engine hatches willbe offered, updated layup materials, lighter weight and greater speeds will be achieved, we will offer them with extended drive bustle designs unique only to Awesome, and will be offered with bravos, mercury 6 and surface driveconfigurations. We hope the work will be worth it and a customer market for our new products, If anyone has any comments or design ideas, optional items, pleaselet us know, jim and Dan
Old 07-11-2007, 06:53 AM
JBBEARD
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Buddy OO
THE 31,38 MOLDS ARE BEING RETOOLED CURRENTLY. Dan has been extremely busy with his real estate development. We all know how slow the boat market currently is. We have decided to leave the 22 alone as an outboard and the i/o version has already been completed with a small block engine combination, the 31 and 38's are being updated on the tops to bring them up to todays design features, windshield, naca ducts, mirrors, lower profile seating options, new dash layout, place for your feet to be more comfortable, interiors will not be by Mcloed as they will be newly designed for awesome, both sunpad and hard shell engine hatches willbe offered, updated layup materials, lighter weight and greater speeds will be achieved, we will offer them with extended drive bustle designs unique only to Awesome, and will be offered with bravos, mercury 6 and surface driveconfigurations. We hope the work will be worth it and a customer market for our new products, If anyone has any comments or design ideas, optional items, pleaselet us know, jim and Dan
just finishing up my 1997-2007 31 rebuild with many upgrades= need a cool paint job- any ideas? Good luck !
Old 07-11-2007, 08:05 PM
Banned

James, would call visual imagination in k.c, or rodney at ratical graphics in st.louis, can't wait to see it finished, jim
Old 07-17-2007, 01:42 AM
Registered

Please let us know when a brosure is ready to distribute. Still Very interested in the 31' I was thinking about picking up a Nordic 28 heat for the summer, Then I thought I would just wait for the new 31' Awesome and go boatless this season.

Again please let us know when ever you get a brosure or drawing, rendering, acad file. I have acad I can open it up with, Really would like to get a look at it when you complete it.

Congrats on the facility!! The rest should just start falling into place. But tooling does take time. Dont rush it? LOL, Perfection takes time.

Cruzzin

Quick Reply: New Manufacturing Facility

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.