Parts supply for the 31 Thundercat >

Parts supply for the 31 Thundercat

Notices

Parts supply for the 31 Thundercat

Old 08-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Parts supply for the 31 Thundercat

To those who don't know me (or about my boat project), I have a 31 that I purchased from the original owner in 2003. This 31 is a 1998 that was built with Merc 7.4 motors. A small number of options and a Mitch Tolan paint job.

The boat has been undergoing a 4 year upgrade project. With that said, I have developed quite a stack of stock parts. Most are in excellent to good condition. The boat had only 350 hours on it before being "dry docked". I will take an inventory of what I have and post it here.

If anyone (including 26 and 38) owners have any Faria gages that need replacing, I do have one @ of the stock gages (sold one set for a single engine boater) with candy purple trim rings. Stock dash panels (upper and lower) available too.

Don't be bashful. If you need something, just ask. You will be surprised as to how much stuff I have.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Race Hatch

While on the subject of parts, how many of you 31 owners would be interested in a one piece race hatch?

Specifically, it would cover the rear seating area of the cockpit. It would start just behind the rear of the front two center bolsters and end just end front of the rear seating headrests. The width would cover from entire I.D. of the cockpit liner. This race hatch would resemble the Skater race hatch used on the 28 pleasure cats.

Ideally, a light layup design would allow for a single person install/removal.