Old 10-14-2008, 04:08 PM
jimdarr40

If you want to buy any of the molds you can call me at 636 236-4141, thanks Jim

Old 10-15-2008, 06:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Tampa38;2714545]
Originally Posted by ViciousOne

Now tow one of those cats to Tampa and I'll show you where the loose women hang out.
Spark sounds like you need to get on releasing a 38+'!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 12:35 PM
Registered

to whoever may read this stay away from the 38' it's a nightmare,the bottom doesnt work,one of many turds that float!!and i have the very last 31' that was made before dan bought it,i got a boat kit also what a pain.but after buying it in 06 its finally at extreme body works in hollad.the boys who paint skaters getting pimp'd.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by feline frenzy
to whoever may read this stay away from the 38' it's a nightmare,the bottom doesnt work,one of many turds that float!!and i have the very last 31' that was made before dan bought it,i got a boat kit also what a pain.but after buying it in 06 its finally at extreme body works in hollad.the boys who paint skaters getting pimp'd.
Seems like the right time to have boats painted. Mine is currently at Mitch Tolan's place getting some upgrades. If you need any interior work done, I can introduce you to the McLeod's. Their shop is right down the street from mine. If you didn't know already, they are still doing Awesome interior/sunpad work.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:44 PM
Registered

thanks but i called mcleods and they wouldnt do any custom interior work,i had my back seat cut out and moved back 3 feet,and i purchased aluminum bucket seat frames from summint racing,im going with outboards so now i have lots of cockpit room and storage,and a seperate bathroom,now i need to find someone to make doors and a windsheild.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:02 PM
Registered

I would like to see pics.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:05 PM
Registered

ill post some soon as i get them from body man
Old 01-13-2009, 02:10 PM
Registered

When I was looking at Chris Cats, Awesomes, and AO's the lack of room in the cockpit on an Awesome kept me from buying one. I found sever boats which I liked but I just could not get past the area between the front and rear seat. I had thoughts of moving the bulkhead that is in front of the motor back some but ended up finding an AO. I would like to see how it worked out for you.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by feline frenzy
thanks but i called mcleods and they wouldnt do any custom interior work,i had my back seat cut out and moved back 3 feet,and i purchased aluminum bucket seat frames from summint racing,im going with outboards so now i have lots of cockpit room and storage,and a seperate bathroom,now i need to find someone to make doors and a windsheild.

I think I seen your 31 out at the Moot this summer? did'nt you have 525's for power? I know you mentioned something about some structural repairs you have done to your boat?? what made you decide to repower with OB's ? If its the same boat I'm thinking of, it had a really good looking paint already .... are you changing graphics?
Old 01-13-2009, 02:47 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ROTAX454
Seems like the right time to have boats painted. Mine is currently at Mitch Tolan's place getting some upgrades. If you need any interior work done, I can introduce you to the McLeod's. Their shop is right down the street from mine. If you didn't know already, they are still doing Awesome interior/sunpad work.
Richard what are you getting done? -

Quick Reply: 38 molds who has them?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.